Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

19.11.2019 07:06
who was more than 48 minutes behind Quintana, a Antworten

Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork. Rick Sutcliffe Indians Jersey .com) - The 15th-ranked North Carolina Tar Heels put a four-game win streak on the line on Saturday, as they play host to the Florida State Seminoles in ACC action from the Dean E. Smith Center. Roy Williams Tar Heels are streaking right now with four straight victories and nine in their last 10 outings. The lone loss over that span was a narrow 71-70 defeat at the hands of Notre Dame on Jan. 5. The team most recently routed Wake Forest on the road on Wednesday, 87-71. The victory moved UNC to 15-4 overall and 5-1 in conference play, just a game behind second-ranked Virginia (6-0). Leonard Hamiltons Seminoles are much further down the ACC ladder, as the team has struggled to a 2-4 mark in league play thus far, good for a tie for 10th place. Florida State was able to end a three-game slide in its last outing, knocking off Clemson on the road on Monday, 59-55. The win improved FSU to 10-7 overall. Hamilton now has 229 victories at FSU and needs just eight more to become the schools all-time leader in wins, topping J.K. Kennedy (236). North Carolina holds a sizable 46-12 lead in the all-time series with Florida State. The Tar Heels have won four straight in the series. This is the only meeting between these two teams in the regular season this year. It came down to the wire in a defensive struggle, but Florida State was finally able to hold off the hometown Tigers last time out and find its way back into the win column with a four-point victory at Littlejohn Coliseum. FSU shot .478 from the floor in the game, but was forced into 16 turnovers. Still, Florida State never trailed in the game. Xavier Rathan-Mayes led the way with a near double-double, finishing with 17 points and nine assists. Devon Bookert added 14 points to the cause. On the season, Florida State is averaging 68.7 ppg on an efficient .465 shooting. However, the team is yielding nearly the same amount of points (68.1 ppg). The loss of Aaron Thomas (14.8 ppg) to suspension early on has certainly been problematic at the offensive end for the Seminoles. Others have had to step up and contribute as a result. Montay Brandon (13.2 ppg), Rathan-Mayes (12.7 ppg) and Bookert (10.5 ppg) have done their best to assuage the loss of Thomas. The Tar Heels are starting to see a successful blueprint, as they continue to get the ball inside and allow their frontcourt stars to shine. It was more of the same against Wake Forest this week, as the team netted an impressive 50 points in the paint, en route to the lopsided victory. Forwards Brice Johnson (19 pts) and Kennedy Meeks (16 pts) combined for 35 points in the win, as both went 8-of-11 from the floor. Justin Jackson (17 pts) and Marcus Paige (12 pts) provided backcourt balance for UNC, which shot a sterling 60.3 percent from the floor overall. North Carolina can really turn it on at the offensive end when everything is clicking. The Tar Heels are shooting a steady .463 from the field, leading to an impressive 79.4 ppg. The team also dominates on the glass, outrebounding opponents by 10.4 caroms per contest. Paige leads the way at the point, pacing the team with 13.5 ppg, while dishing out 4.1 apg. Meeks is the resident muscle down low. The 6-foot-9 sophomore is shooting just under 60 percent from the floor (.595) and is averaging 12.8 points and 8.4 rebounds per game. Johnson (11.7 ppg, 7.4 rpg) isnt far behind in either category. Jackson (10.1 ppg) and J.P. Tokoto (9.1 ppg) round out the teams key contributors. Duane Kuiper Jersey . They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. Oscar Gamble Jersey . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/2368u-willie-mays-hayes-jersey-indians.html . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances.VITTORIO VENETO, Italy -- Stefano Pirazzi won the 17th stage of the Giro dItalia on Wednesday, the first professional victory of his career while Nairo Quintana retained the overall leaders pink jersey. Pirazzi made an obscene arm gesture as he crossed the finish line and was reduced to tears following his win. "It wasnt a nice gesture, Im sorry, forgive me," Pirazzi said. "But its been five years of anger, five years of criticism. As the days went by, my moral was going down. I was here to get this victory finally, that was the target. "I was unleashing all that. Five years of criticism is a lot for a young guy. I really had to deal with a lot. Today I reached a goal that I wanted since I was a young boy watching the Giro. Im very happy. Ill enjoy it and never forget this moment." Pirazzi, who had led from the breakaway, made his move with little more than a kilometre remaining and edged out Tim Wellens and Jay McCarthy in a sprint at the end of the 204-kilometre (127-mile) stage from Sarnonico to Vittorio Veneto. The peloton crossed the line 15:36 behind Pirazzi as the top overall standings were unchanged. Quintana remained 1:41 ahead of fellow Colombian Rigoberto Uran and 3:21 ahead of Cadel Evans, with Pierre Rolland only five seconds further back. Victorias Ryder Hesjedal, the 2012 Giro champion, finished 33rd in Wednesdays stage and was in ninth overall, 4:16 back of Quintana. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., was in 158th after finishing 144th in stage 17. Quintana had moved into pink after Tuesdays tough leg, which was marrred by confusion after some teams believed part of the route had been neutralized -- meaning the times for that section wouldnt count. Albert Belle Jersey. "In reality there is no controversy," Quintana said. "I know what happened. Theyre creating a story which isnt there. "It would be unjust (if they took time away from me). The organization said the race wasnt neutralized so why remove an advantage that I won?" The peloton remained together for almost half the route before a group of 26 riders managed to get away. After the previous tough stage -- where the cyclists had to deal not only with both the legendary Gavia and Stelvio climbs, but with snow and rain as well -- the peloton was happy to keep a steady pace and let the escape go. The best-placed rider in the break was Damiano Cunego, who was more than 48 minutes behind Quintana, and so the pink jersey group allowed the gap to go out to more than 12 minutes. Thomas De Gendt attacked from the breakaway on the approach to the last of three classified climbs, the ascent up the Muro di Ca del Poggio. Pirazzi followed and caught the Belgian cyclist near the summit, and they were soon joined by Wellens, McCarthy and Matteo Montaguti. There were attacks off the chasing group but the quintets advantage continued to grow and it swiftly became apparent they would not be caught before the finish. The Giro returns to the mountains in Thursdays 18th stage, a 171km (106-mile) leg from Belluno, with a summit finish up to Rifugio Panarotta. The race ends on Sunday in Trieste. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz