Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

21.11.2019 07:36
.Peles condition was closely monitored in Brazil Antworten

HOCKENHEIM, Germany -- Nico Rosberg won the German Grand Prix on Sunday to stretch his lead in the Formula One drivers championship over Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton, who finished third after starting 20th. Cheap Nike Shoes Authentic . "Its an amazing feeling to win at home. Its a very special day," said Rosberg, who led throughout to become the first German to triumph at Hockenheim since Michael Schumacher won in 2006. Hamilton, who crashed in qualifying and survived a number of scrapes throughout the race, could not pass Valtteri Bottas in the closing laps and the Finn took second to give Williams its 300th F1 podium finish. "It was not easy and required input from all the engineers. Thanks to all the fans. I saw many Finnish flags so thank you," Bottas said. Hamilton was pushed back to the penultimate row of the grid due to his qualifying crash and a penalty for changing his gearbox, but threaded his way through the field despite a broken front wing caused by a collision with former teammate Jenson Button of McLaren. His super-soft tires wore quickly in his final stint and he did not have the grip to get past Bottas. Rosberg leads Hamilton by 14 points going into next weekends race in Hungary. Four-time defending champ Sebastian Vettel was fourth, ahead of Ferraris Fernando Alonso who won his exciting battle with Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo for fifth. Alonso and Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg, who finished seventh, are the only drivers to have scored points in each of the ten races so far this season, and the Spaniards points finish means Ferrari has finished in the points for 77 consecutive races. There was a collision at the first corner between Kevin Magnussens McLaren and Felipe Massas Williams, which flipped over and slid across the run-off area in a shower of sparks. The McLaren also left the track and Ricciardo had to steer wide around them to avoid the damage, dropping him down to 15th and compromising his race. Magnussen had to pit to repair damage to his left front tire but Massas race was over. The Brazilian emerged unhurt from the car to cheers from the crowd. "Im okay. The accident was a little bit more scary watching than being inside. I just saw everything the other way around, but I am fine," Massa said. "I am so disappointed at what happened. Its another race and another car that has pushed me out and finished my race. With a car that that is very competitive and fast thats so disappointing." Massa said the Danish driver was at fault although a stewards review found no wrongdoing. "I was in front and doing the corner in front. If someone needs to watch, its the car behind," Massa said. It was looking like it could be another a 1-2 for Mercedes as Hamilton quickly worked his way through the field. The Briton hit Kimi Raikkonens Ferrari to overtake both the Finn and Ricciardo in a brave move at the hairpin on lap 13. A piece of Raikkonens front plate flew into the air. On lap 30, Hamilton tried to overtake Button on the hairpin but damaged his left-front wing and that proved critical in finishing third rather than second. "I did as good as I could. It was hard to get through the pack safely and I had a little bit of a collision with Jenson," Hamilton said. "I thought he was going to open the door which he has done a couple of times lately but that was my bad judgment." Toro Rossos Daniil Kvyat retired on lap 46 when his car burst into flames. The Russian was visibly annoyed, hitting a barrier in frustration. Adrian Sutil of Sauber spun on lap 50 of 67 and stalled in the middle of the start-finish straight. The race director had to make a big decision on whether to bring out the safety car, which would have pulled Rosberg back to the field, or let the race continue, and he chose the latter even though it took a couple of laps before they moved the car. "That would have made it more difficult," a relieved Rosberg acknowledged. It has been a remarkable couple of weeks since the Germans first non-finish of the season at the British Grand Prix. The 29-year-old married his girlfriend, watched Germany win the World Cup, signed a contract extension with Mercedes, and he has now won his home GP for his fourth victory of the season. Rosberg had previously not finished higher than eighth place at Hockenheim, in 2010. The best he managed at a German GP was fourth at the Nurburgring the year before that Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping . It will be their 15th head-to-head meeting and fourth in the post-season (Sunday at 2pm et/11am pt on CTV) and for his part, Brady isnt downplaying just how big the game is for him. "Im excited - Its everything you could ask for as an athlete," the New England Patriots quarterback told WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday. Wholesale Nike Shoes . Josh Bailey had a goal and an assist as the New York Islanders earned a 2-1 win over Ottawa Wednesday, leaving the Senators five points out of a playoff spot with just five games to play and four teams ahead of them. https://www.wholesalenikeshoesauthentic.com/ . You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs.SAO PAULO - After going through a scare and spending time in intensive care because of a urinary tract infection, Brazilian soccer great Pele left the hospital Tuesday after a two-week stay.Doctors said the 74-year-old Pele will continue his recovery process at home and will need to rest for about a week. He will also need to undergo physiotherapy to recover some of the muscle mass that he lost during the time he spent in the hospital.It was really a scare, Pele said in a news conference broadcast live on Brazilian television. What happened was a surprise to me. I was worried, of course, but I never had any fears about dying.The three-time World Cup champion said he is doing fine and joked that he will be ready to play for Brazil as one of the three over-23 players at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.Thanks to God everything is fine now. I have recovered, Pele said. Im already preparing for the Olympics.Pele spent several days in an intensive care unit while undergoing hemodialysis to help support his only kidney. Doctors said Pele, who had one kidney removed when he was still a player, had to be more closely monitored because of how his body reacted to the infection, but his life was never in danger.Doctors denied that Pele was transferred to an intensive care unit because of signs of a generalized infection. They said the extra care was needed because there was excessive inflammation in his body caused by the infection, which is not uncommon, but he always responded well to the antibiotic treatment.The infection stemmed from a Nov. 13 surgery to remove kidney stones which were diagnosed after Pele had to cancel an event at his museum in the coastal city of Santos becauuse of abdominal pain. Cheap Nike Shoes For Sale. The surgery was deemed successful and he was released from the hospital just a few days after the procedure, but he had to be readmitted after a new medical evaluation showed signs of the infection.Peles condition was closely monitored in Brazil and the rest of the world since the hospital in Sao Paulo said last month that Pele became unstable and was transferred to an intensive care unit. The former players staff all along downplayed the seriousness of the illness, however, and Pele even used his Twitter account to say that he was doing well.Last week, Pele recorded a video message from his hospital room to thank his fans around the world for praying for him during his illness.I was moved with all the messages that I received from all over the world, he said Tuesday. I didnt know so many people were paying attention to my situation.Pele said he spent most of his time in the hospital watching local football and writing songs, including one that will remain a secret for the Olympics. Pele, who recorded a few songs many years ago, had a guitar with him in his hospital room.Pele said that although he wasnt overly concerned while in the hospital, the illness made him start reflecting a bit more about life.During a career of 30 years and while travelling all around the world, I had never gone through something like this before, he said.Widely regarded as the greatest footballer of all time, Pele is a national hero in Brazil and remains a worldwide ambassador to the game. He is also active with his many businesses and still participates in many advertising campaigns.___Follow Tales Azzoni on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tazzoni ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz