Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

28.11.2019 07:07
small forward, the Bobcats signed Ch Antworten

Barrie McDermott believes that Chris Chester and Wakefield are a good fit and is also excited by the proposed return to the Wildcats of John Kear. Sports Jerseys From China . Wakefield announced Chester as head coach following the resignation of Australian Brian SmithThe 37-year-old, who was fired from his role with Hull KR just three weeks ago, will take charge immediately, preparing the team for the Super League visit to Hull FC on Friday. Former Wigan, Leeds and Widnes star McDermott is pleased that Chester is back in the game and hopes he is given the time to take Wakefield forward.Chester is from Wakefield and he knows how the club works, so in that respect I think it will work, McDermott told Sky Sports.It is a great appointment for him - he needed to get back into the game quickly and he has a big job to do at Wakefield. Chris Chester is a really good young coach who is a great communicator and can motivate - he really knows how to get the most out of his players.I really do hope that this is a long-term appointment so that he can work on a strategy and that he has a better ending than he did at his last role. It will be a difficult job.With the greatest respect the player roster he has at Wakefield has not got the same ring to it as some of the other clubs. He is going to have to get the best out of what he has, and make sure that he gets the best out of each individual so that the team plays beyond their potential.They are dealing with a lot of issues especially the insecurity surrounding their finances but I think it will be a great lesson for Chester and really develop his coaching abilities.Wakefield also announced that former coach Kear will return to the club to work alongside Chester from 2017, as head of rugby - a match-up that McDermott is delighted to see. John Kear at Wakefield in 2011 The one thing I am in favour of is getting a head of rugby in to take some of the pressure off the coach, he added.I think sometimes all the other issues can take a coachs focus away from what he does best - and that is coach! There are very few coaches who can get it right on the grass and off the grass.Someone like John Kear is perfect to be teamed up with Chester - Kear has done all the top jobs and has done it at an international level. He has so much experience and still has a heck of a lot to offer.I see this as a real long-term commitment. So often clubs would rather spend money on a short-term fix - like put the money into the pockets of an overseas player. I think they should be focusing on a five or six-year plan that can really reap the long-term benefits. Also See: Chester named Wakefield coach WATCH: The Naughty Step Can Widnes last the pace? Follow @SkySportsRL Clearance Sports Jerseys .Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. Authentic Sports Jerseys . Ronaldo failed to connect on an ample number of opportunities at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. But Karim Benzema and Jese Rodriguez scored in each half for Madrid to come out of the first leg with the firm advantage. https://www.discountsportsjerseyscheap.com/ .com) - Virginia is for loving Latrell Scott. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- With injuries mounting at small forward, the Bobcats signed Chris Douglas-Roberts from the D-Leagues Texas Legends and waived forward James Southerland. Details of the contract were not disclosed. The Bobcats are dealing with injuries to small forwards Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Jeffery Taylor. Douglas-Roberts averaged 18.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.8 assists in 34 minutes iin six games for the Legends. Sports Jerseys Sale . The 6-foot-7 Douglas-Roberts has played in 161 career games for the Nets, Bucks and Mavericks and averaged 7.5 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists in 20.3 minutes. Hes shot 44 per cent from the field for his career and 83 per cent from the free throw line. Southerland signed with the Bobcats on Sept. 5. He has only played three minutes. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz