Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

29.11.2019 02:46
team back in Vancouver as well. I tra Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- At least in his first start, Aaron Harang came through with what the Atlanta Braves were hoping for when they signed him late in spring training. Nike NFL Jerseys 2020 . After spending most of the exhibition season with Cleveland on a minor league contract, Harang signed with the Braves on March 24 after a series of injuries to the teams pitchers. Making his Braves debut, Harang matched Matt Garzas no-hit bid into the seventh inning Wednesday, when Chris Johnson homered with two outs and sent the Braves to a 1-0 victory. "Its a huge pickup for us," Johnson said. "We were struggling with having guys go down, and were going to struggle getting guys healthy and to have a performance like that. its just what we needed." After season-ending injuries to Kris Medlen and Brandon Beachy, the Braves signed Harang and Ervin Santana. Given how good Garza was in his Brewers debut, Harang had little margin for error. "I looked up there after six and saw zeroes all the way across on both sides," Harang said. "I was just able to come out and keep them off balance and keep their team guessing. Then you see their guy throwing up numbers like that, and youre trying to do the same thing and give your team a chance to win. I was able to do that." Harang (1-0) didnt allow a hit until Logan Schafer grounded a single leading off the bottom of the seventh. He gave up two hits in 6 2-3 innings, struck out three and walked one, throwing 63 of 97 pitches for strikes. "After the first hit, the emotions just run out of you for a minute, but knowing that youve got a 1-0 lead youve got to stay in there and regain your focus and keep executing pitches," Harang said. "The bullpen was able to get me out of that jam and slam the door." Relievers Luis Avilan, David Carpenter and Craig Kimbrel held the Brewers hitless. Kimbrel got three outs for his second save, completing a two-hitter. "Any time you get a 1-0 win, all kudos goes to the pitching staff," Johnson said. "He was fun to play behind. He was throwing strikes on both sides of the plate." Harang retired his first seven batters before walking Lyle Overbay, then retired 10 in a row before Schafers single. This marked the first time both starting pitchers in a big league game had not allowed a hit through six innings since June 13, 2010, when Ted Lilly of the Cubs and Gavin Floyd of the White Sox accomplished the feat, according to STATS. Alfonso Soriano doubled with two outs in the bottom of the seventh and scored on Chad Tracys single, and Lilly didnt allow a hit until pinch-hitter Juan Pierres leadoff single in the ninth. The Cubs won 1-0. Garza (0-1) made his first start for Milwaukee after signing a $50 million, four-year contract as a free agent. He allowed one run and two hits in eight innings, struck out seven and walked none, throwing 65 of 90 pitches for strikes. "Its one mistake and thats it. Its the big leagues," Garza said. "Youve got to pay for things like that, especially with the heater to the four-hole hitter." NOTES: The Braves have scored five of their six runs via four homers ... Garza hit a dribbler in front of the plate in the sixth that Harang fielded cleanly and threw to first for the out. Gomez followed with a drive down the left-field line that hooked foul, then struck out. ... Jason Heywards diving catch of a Ryan Braun liner to right in the fourth kept Harangs no-hit bid intact. ... The Brewers start a six-game trip Friday to Boston and Philadelphia. ... The Braves have Thursday off, then are at Washington on Friday in the Nationals opener. Nike MLB Jerseys . Ryu (8-3) allowed a run and three hits in six innings and struck out six in his 13th start. In his first 13 starts last season -- his first in the major leagues -- the left-hander was 8-5 with a 2.85 ERA. This was the ninth time this year that Ryu has allowed fewer than three earned runs, and he is 7-0 in those games. Adidas NHL Jerseys 2020 .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup. https://www.cheapmlbjerseysjustwholesale.com/soccer-jerseys-2020.html . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header.FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS 1. STEVE NASH and STEVE BLAKE (Lakers): Both players are back in the lineup Tuesday against the Timberwolves. Blake had played quite well before he went down and, fingers crossed, Nash (who turns 40 on Friday - Happy Birthday!) tries to see if he can play through Back pain and finish the season. This Lakers season has not gone well with the loss of Dwight Howard, the injury to Kobe Bryant, and of course injuries to Blake and Nash. At the end of the day, this is a franchise that doesnt deal well with losing seasons yet it might be a time to re-invent themselves for the long haul. How these two guys hold up will give them better insight into where things are headed, at least short term, in their backcourt. 2. PAUL GASOL (Lakers): Speaking of this franchise, I think this ship has sailed here. If you can get cap space, luxury tax relief and/or a draft pick, you move him. He still has value, yet I see it diminishing despite him averaging close to 20 points and 12 rebounds a game in January. There is a lot of chatter about the Phoenix Suns making a run at him. Itll be interesting to watch it unfold but bottom line, it would be best for Gasol and the Lakers for him to have a change of scenery. 3. GREG MONROE (Pistons): There are rumblings from the Motor City that they need to look long and hard at what to do with this guy. I really like his game. When given the proper system and supporting players, I feel he has the attributes to help you win. Is he a franchise guy? No, but a very good player? Yes. Hes a positive building piece. I dont see how he can co-exist long-term with Josh Smith and Andre Drummond. Im not a huge Smith fan, nor am I big on the Brandon Jennings bandwagon. These are guys that will get you numbers but Im not sure if they understand what it takes to win on a nightly basis. Monroe can score in the post and has a solid face up game, he can really pass it and his rebounding and lane presence is sound. The Pistons need to figure out what their identity is because right now I see a team with a lot of parts yet with no semblance of the whole in mind. This is a team sport and when I watch them they dont look like one. Monroe is one of the few guys that gets how to play the team game. 4. RAPTORS at KKINGS: Youll hear all the coach and player speak about it being ‘just another game. Nike NBA Jerseys 2020. I dont buy it for one minute. Any time someone trades you, to some degree theyve given up on you and think they can do better with someone else, thats the reality of sports. The Raptors have benefited greatly with the acquisition of the Sacramento Four while Rudy Gay has played quite well for the Kings. Good for both sides. I expect a very intense game here tomorrow night in Sac-town. Cant wait. More importantly for the Raptors, its a chance to clinch a winning west coast trip (currently 2-1) with a win here before heading to LA to play the very difficult Clippers on Friday. Take care of business. Wont be easy, a lot of emotion will be present. 5. CONGRATS SEATTLE: I have buddies from Buffalo that hit a Super Bowl city each year. Unfortunately, Ive never been able to attend before. This year it worked. I was in Portland on Saturday night and went over to Seattle on Sunday morning before heading over to Salt Lake City to work the Raptors/Jazz game on Monday. My Super Bowl Sunday in Seattle was a total blast. A few quick observations: First, for the Raptors game in Portland, it was a wonderful turnout of Raptor fans from Vancouver area who made the drive over. Awesome support! And secondly, what a joke that an amazing sports town like Seattle doesnt have an NBA team right now. Everywhere I went I saw not only 12th Man signs for the Seahawks but Bring Back our Sonics signs. I couldnt agree more. And finally, once again, I ran into a ton of folks from Vancouver, this time while I was in Seattle. Fun time watching the football game with them and their passion for hoops as well. Ive said it a thousand times before and Ill say it again, weve got to get a team back in Vancouver as well. I travel all around North America and I feel pretty confident saying this, I have a very good sense for what makes a town a good fit for the NBA and there is NO doubt that Seattle and Vancouver fit my profile a whole lot better than many of the current NBA cities. You can fill in your own blanks. Maybe with a new NBA Commissioner in Adam Silver, this topic can be revisited again. It makes too much sense to me. Likely wishful thinking on my part. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz