Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

29.11.2019 02:47
6-16-11 record in 2013, to the backup role for the 201 Antworten

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Scarpe Scontate Outlet .com) - Alabama and Oregon remained the top teams in the latest Associated Press college football poll and Florida State gained on both after its resounding victory over Miami on Saturday, a decision that sent the Hurricanes out of the top 10. Alabama and Oregon were both idle this Saturday and lost first-place votes to the Seminoles, who pulled away from Miami with a 41-14 win in Tallahassee. The Crimson Tide received 52 first-place votes -- three fewer than last week -- and a total of 1,491 points from a nationwide media panel, while Oregon picked up two No. 1 votes -- down from three a week ago -- and 1,418 total points. Florida State earned six first-place votes, four more than last week, and sits just nine points behind Oregon. The Seminoles were 42 points back last week. Ohio State, which ran its winning streak to 21 straight with a 56-0 throttling of Purdue on Saturday, remained fourth, followed by Baylor, which was also idle this week. Stanford, Auburn, Clemson, Missouri and LSU comprise the remainder of the top 10. The last four in the group each moved up one spot after Miami tumbled all the way from seventh to 14th. The second 10 consists of Texas A&M, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Miami, Oklahoma State, UCLA, Fresno State, Michigan State, UCF and Louisville. Michigan State vaulted six spots from 24th after a 29-6 win over Michigan, while Oklahoma State moved up three spots from 18th after a 52-34 victory over Texas Tech. Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, Arizona State, Notre Dame and Texas Tech are the last five teams ranked this week. Texas Tech dropped 10 spots from 15th after its second straight loss. Notre Dame is the lone newcomer, replacing Michigan, which was 23rd last week. The Fighting Irish are back in the poll after a four-week absence, having won four in a row since a Sept. 28 loss to Oklahoma. Three ranked matchups are on next weeks schedule, highlighted by a pair of huge Thursday night conference showdowns. Oklahoma and Baylor will square off in the Big 12 on Thursday, while Oregon visits Stanford in the Pac-12. Saturdays lone meeting of ranked teams pits LSU at Alabama. Air Max 270 Italia . But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout. Air Max 95 Outlet Italia . The Rays hope to stay alive for the postseason and salvage the finale of this series Sunday at Rogers Centre, where they dropped a 7-2 decision Saturday. Chris Archer lasted 2 1/3 innings in the no-decision, charged with a run and five hits, and Alex Torres suffered the loss in relief. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/scontate-air-max-95-outlet-c3066.html .C. -- Charles Oakley, one of the NBAs all-time tough guys, may not return to the Charlotte Bobcats bench next season because of a painful back condition he says was caused during an assault last year in Las Vegas. TORONTO -- Julio Cesar is the newest member of Toronto FC. The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. The 34-year-old Cesar has been relegated to a backup role with second-tier English club Queens Park Rangers and will join Toronto for the start of the 2014 season. General manger Tim Bezbatchenko would not confirm details of the loan agreement, but it is expected that Cesar will be back with Toronto following the World Cup. "We (found) an agreement, between me, QPR and my agent," said Cesar. "My agent ... they were talking with them. We just (found) the best agreement between everyone so thats the reason I can sign with (Toronto)." Toronto FC head coach Ryan Nelsen is a former teammate of Cesars at QPR and had a big hand in acquiring the goalkeeper. "I keep in contact with a lot of ex-players and it was out of that an opportunity potentially that could arise that we could bring Julio here," said Nelsen. "As soon as I got a sniff of that, it didnt take long to register how important it would be to have a man like that." Cesar lost his starting role with QPR to England international Rob Green once the Hoops were relegated from the Premiere League last season and has appeared in just one game for the club this season. Cesar, who has earned 77 caps for Brazil, won the Copa America in 2004 and the Confederations Cup on two occasions. Before his stint at QPR, he also played at Inter Milan, where he won five Italian league titles. Additionally, he has won three Coppa Italia titles, the 2010 UEFA Champions League and the 2010 Club World Cup. As for his first impressions of TFCs training facility in north Toronto, Cesar was amazed. "Thee first thing when I arrive here, I asked to visit the training grounds. Air Max 95 Uomo Saldi. I need to be honest here, I was impressed," he said. "Its much better than many, many clubs in Europe that I have had the opportunity to know. Its an amazing training ground, you have everything. You can do good work here." Cesar joins a TFC lineup that has undergone a radical shift this off-season, including the acquisition of England striker Jermain Defoe, American midfielder Michael Bradley, fellow Brazilian Gilberto Oliveira Souza Junior and former MLS MVP Dwayne De Rosario. Gilberto, 24, just missed out on an opportunity to play with childhood idol, and fellow Brazilian star, Ronaldo, and is looking forward to playing in front of Cesar. "Im going to play with another legend and Im definitely looking forward to that," he said through a translator. "(Cesars) played with the best strikers in the world ... and I have nothing but things to learn from him." The signing of Cesar moves fellow goalkeeper Joe Bendik, who had a 6-16-11 record in 2013, to the backup role for the 2014 season. "Im only looking at it as a win-win situation. He comes in and I get to learn from a legend," said the 24-year-old Bendik. "Im going to compete with him every day and off the field, Ill pick his brain for just about any piece of knowledge I can get. Seeing a guy whose played in a couple World Cups, hes won champions league. "You can only learn so much from him so its a win-win situation for the club and for myself." Added Nelson: "When you have the opportunity to ply your trade day-in and day-out beside a man whos obviously done what (Cesars) done, the age that he is and the experience that hell be able to give to Joe you cant tell how valuable that is." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz