Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

02.12.2019 07:10
is, but that would be my ultimate goal for e Antworten

REGINA -- Saskatchewan has introduced a bill to allow legal mixed martial arts events in the province. Zapatillas Yeezy Baratas Outlet . The proposed legislation would create a provincial athletics commission with the authority to sanction professional combative sports, including MMA. The commission would be responsible for ensuring that competitors had medical exams before and after fights and that qualified medical staff, referees, judges and timekeepers were hired. It would also ensure that promoters and competitors had the proper licences. MMA facility owner and jiu-jitsu instructor A.J. Scales says having a commission would allow mixed martial arts to grow in Saskatchewan. Scales also says the commission would be the voice of safety for competitors. "We have somebody thats going to oversee and govern their sport and actually be an advocate for them and make the popularity of the sport grow," Scales said Tuesday at the legislature. "Theyre going to have doctors in place. Theyre going to be able to be that third party thats going to voice that concern over their safety when sometimes fighters dont want to admit that theyre injured or theyre not capable of competing. The commissions going to make sure that their safety comes first." The House of Commons in Ottawa passed a bill in June legalizing contact sports such as MMA. The legislation makes professional boxing and MMA contests legal in Canada when they have the authorization of a provincial athletics commission. Only boxing was allowed under the old prize-fighting law. That left combat sports, including taekwondo, karate and MMA in legal limbo. Plans are to have the Saskatchewan commission running by next summer. Zapatillas Baratas . Canadas 5-1 loss to Finland in the semifinal ranks as the tournaments most-watched game with a record 2.7 million viewers, the largest ever for a World Juniors game played outside of North America, and winning Saturday as the most-watched program on Canadian television. Jordan Baratas Online .What they got was a bevy of players chipping in to pick up the slack.Josh Smith scored 18 points and James Harden added 17 as the Rockets used a balanced scoring effort to outlast the Mavericks for a 99-94 victory. https://www.zapatillasbaratasspain.es/zapatillas-yeezy-baratas-spain-d1188.html .During the week, McCoy told reporters he respected Hoyer for his intelligence, athleticism and how he conducts himself on and off the field. This wasnt an act, some attempt at psyching out Hoyer.BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Tony Stewart is skipping a second straight Sprint Cup race, and it is not clear when the NASCAR star might return after he struck and killed a driver at a dirt-track race in New York last weekend. "This decision was Tonys," said Brett Frood, executive vice-president of Stewart-Haas Racing. "An emotional week for him. Hes grieving -- made the decision hes not ready to get in the race car and will take it week by week." Jeff Burton will drive the No. 14 car in Stewarts place in Sundays Cup race at Michigan International Speedway. Frood says they havent discussed any other races. Last Saturday during a sprint car race in Canandaigua, New York, Stewart appeared to clip Kevin Ward Jr.s car, sending it spinning, Ward left the car during the caution period, walked down the track and was hit by Stewarts car. His funeral was Thursday. Stewart could face criminal charges. Frood said Friday that Stewart was surrounded by his closest friends and family, although he didnt say where. Defending Cup champion Jimmie Johnson said hes tried to contact Stewart but hasnt heard back. "Id imagine theres still a lot going on, and Id assume hes being advised to keep comments to a minimum right now with all the legal things that are out there pending," Johnson said. Zapatillas Nike España. "As much as Im concerned for Tony and his well-being, the pain and sorrow that the Ward family and friends are going through -- its such a sad, sad set of circumstances." Burton, who made his Cup debut in 1993, has been making the transition to the broadcast booth, but hes ready to help SHR in Stewarts absence, at least for this race. "My role here is to hopefully provide a little stability, give that team a chance to have the most success they can have in a very difficult situation," Burton said. "Hopefully me being here in some kind of way can help, I dont know how, but hopefully I can find a way to help a healing process start. I dont know how that is, but that would be my ultimate goal for everybody." Stewart is winless and 21st in the Cup standings this season. Its not clear what sitting out does for Stewarts chances to reach the Chase for the Sprint Cup. NASCAR rules say a driver must either qualify the car or race the car each weekend. NASCAR does have the power to grant a waiver. "The Chase is of the lowest priority as it relates to Tony right now," Frood said. "Right now its about getting Tony in a better place than he is. When hes ready to do that, hell get back in the car." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz