Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

04.12.2019 02:45
ll said. "He was incredible." Egidiju Mockevici Antworten

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Eric Young Jersey . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. Dirk Nowitzki scored 26 points and Jose Calderon added 19 in the 113-107 win over the Clippers on Thursday night, the Mavericks first against Los Angeles this season. Blake Griffin had 25 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists in his first triple-double of the season for the Clippers, who had won 17 of their previous 19, including four straight. They beat the Mavs in their first three meetings of the season, coming from behind each time. A night earlier, the Clippers came back from a 17-point deficit to beat Phoenix on the road, clinching their second straight Pacific Division title and third consecutive playoff berth. They nearly pulled it off again. Trailing by 12 points, Los Angeles scored 10 in a row, including six by Darren Collison, to trail 109-107 with 1:26 left. The Mavericks missed four straight shots and had a turnover before Griffin fouled Nowitzki near mid-court. "The win was nice; not so much the last couple of minutes," Nowitzki said. "We started giving the ball away again. (J.J.) Redick made some shots to actually give them the lead, which is unbelievable after we just had a 10-point lead. But Im glad we survived." Nowitzki made both of his free throws for a 111-107 lead with 17 seconds left. Collison fouled Shawn Marion and he made both to keep the Clippers down by six. "We ran out of miracles," Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. Samuel Dalembert and Monta Ellis added 12 points each, and Vince Carter had 16 for the Mavs, who won their third straight on a road while battling Memphis for the eighth and last Western Conference playoff spot. "It was a big win for us against a very good team, a team we hadnt beaten yet this year and a team that hasnt lost much on their home floor," Nowitzki said. "Were going to keep fighting. Theres six games left and theres plenty of challenges for us down the road." Dallas had the Clippers trailing for much of their last matchup of the season against each other. Los Angeles rallied to tie it 89-all early in the fourth on two free throws by Redick, who finished with 12 points in his first game since Feb. 3. He missed 25 games with a bulging disk in his back. "I felt limited by my rustiness," said Redick, usually a starter. "I felt like I couldve given us a bigger boost and didnt do that. I havent moved at that speed in two months. Definitely my brain wasnt reacting well." Nowitzki led a 10-0 run, sandwiching 3-pointers around a basket by Carter, to put Dallas back in front 99-89. A 3-pointer by Carter extended the Mavs lead to 104-93. Dallas clamped down on Chris Paul and Griffin for a stretch before the Clippers got hot. Paul finished with 17 points and nine assists. "We needed every single point of it," Nowitzki said. "The way we give away leads is sometimes mindboggling." DeAndre Jordan added 21 points and 15 rebounds, and Collison had 22 points for the Clippers. "We just ran out of time," Paul said. "We waited too long. Its a tough loss because we could have found a way to win." The Clippers rallied to start the third, using a 13-7 run to take a 69-65 lead. Jordan scored six points and four others scored. But their lead was short-lived. Dallas outscored the Clippers 21-12 to end the third leading 86-81. Calderon scored 10 in a row, Dalembert and Ellis had four each, and Carter and Devin Harris hit 3-pointers to keep the Clippers from regaining the lead. The Mavericks led by 11 twice in the first half, and were up 58-56 at halftime. NOTES: Clippers backup G Jamal Crawford missed his third straight game with a sore left Achilles tendon. F Danny Granger sat out with a strained left hamstring. Coach Doc Rivers said hed be surprised if either of them return before the playoffs begin in two weeks. ... The Mavs avoided getting swept by the Clippers for the first time since 1993-94. ... It was Griffins fourth triple-double of his career. Pedro Castellano Jersey . -- Jerel Worthy and his Michigan State teammates charged across the field, holding four fingers in the air while celebrating another sweet victory over their biggest rival. Colorado Rockies Store . Woods said Friday that his charity event, which attracts a world-class field even without being part of any tour, will move in December 2014 to Isleworth, the course where he honed his professional game from 1996 until moving away to south Florida two years ago. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/164t-carlos-estevez-jersey-rockies.html . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown.ST. LOUIS -- No. 2 Wichita State is still perfect. Calm and collected, too, in a 32nd straight win. The top-seeded Shockers stayed unbeaten with an 80-58 romp over Evansville in the quarterfinals of the Missouri Valley tournament Friday. "I love how this team goes about their business, their approach and how resolute they are," coach Gregg Marshall said. "Theyre really, really focused and locked in to the next challenge, and thats how you win 32 in a row." If theyre feeling pressure because of the streak, their opponents never noticed. "Fantastic to see what theyre doing," Evansville guard D.J. Balentine said after scoring 31 points. "If people say they dont deserve a No. 1 seed, thats silly." Cleanthony Early and Ron Baker scored 17 points apiece and Wichita State set a tournament record with 11 blocked shots, shot 51 per cent and held Evansville to 37 per cent. "Got to have some erasers back there," point guard Fred VanVleet said. It was intimidating on both ends, with everyone sharing in the success and no one taking more than 11 shots. Just how Marshall drew it up. "This team is very unselfish," Baker said. "If we continue to play like that, I like our chances." Balentine made seven 3-pointers for ninth-seeded Evansville (14-19), which lost twice by an average of 15 points to Wichita State (32-0) in the regular season. The Purple Aces led 20-19 midway through the first half before Wichita State started pulling away. "Its hard for us to just make passes from A to B," coach Marty Simmons said. "They play hard. They challenge every catch. Their intensity is outstanding." Kadeem Coleby had six of the blocks for the Shockers, who are two victories shy of matching the NCAA record of 34 wins to start a season by UNLV in 1990-91. UNLV was perfect before losing in the NCAA semifinals to Duke that season. Wichita State beat every Valley school twice in the regular season and takes on the Missouri State-Illinois State winner in the semifinals Saturday. Yonathan Daza Jersey. Missouri State has come the closest to beating the Shockers, losing by three in overtime at home in January after blowing a 19-point lead. This is rarified air for the Shockers, who havent been ranked this high since 1981 when they were also No. 2. They went to the Final Four last year as a No. 9 seed and are two wins away from a first Valley title since 1987 and a likely No. 1 seed. "Theyre disciplined in everything they do," Simmons said. "Theyre well-schooled. Theyre well-taught. They dont beat themselves." Balentine was 7 for 14 from 3-point range, falling one short of the school record while slowed at the finish by a hip injury. He led the Valley with a 22.5-point average and scored 30 points in the play-in game victory over eighth-seeded Drake on Thursday. "I thought once we got Balentine to miss a couple shots, we were in much better shape," Marshall said. "He was incredible." Egidiju Mockevicius added 11 points and 11 rebounds for Evansville. Early had a four-point play and a three-point play and ran down Blake Simmons to swat away a layup late in the first half. Baker had five points in a 17-5 run that made it 40-27 with 1:34 left in the first half. "We dont get any foul calls in practice," Early said. "Its like Im trying to make the basket regardless because I feel like I might not get the foul call." The Shockers were just as relentless in the second half. A 15-5 run put them up 20 points with just under 12 minutes to go. Baker was 4 for 6 from 3-point range and Tekele Cotton was 3 for 5. VanVleet, the Valley player of the year, had nine points, five assists and four steals. Chadrack Lufile had 11 points and seven rebounds, and Early added six rebounds and two blocks. "I dont tell good players to pass on good shots," Marshall said. "When its your turn to shoot and youre open, I want you to shoot it, and, in fact, I get upset with them when they dont. "I think theyve got character, for sure." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz