Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

16.12.2019 03:52
glove of Fleury with 6:03 to play, but Antworten

WHISTLER, B. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys .C. -- Canadas Alex Gough slid to the first singles silver of her World Cup luge career Saturday, missing the top of the podium by just 0.133 seconds. Germanys Natalie Geisenberger won her fourth straight race with a combined two-run time of one minute 13.412 seconds for gold. "My second run wasnt as great as I wanted it to be," said Gough, who finished with a time of 1:13.545. "I had a few little skids here and there and (it) could have been a little bit better. I put it together and had two good, consistent runs and I had the performance I wanted. "It definitely confirms that what were doing in training and what were doing off the track and all of that is working." The 26-year-old from Calgary adds a silver to her trophy case alongside 10 other World Cup medals -- including two golds -- and two third-place finishes in world championships. Germanys Anke Wischnewski was third on Saturday night at the Whistler Sliding Centre with a time of 1:13.622. Gough was fourth last week in Winterberg, Germany, and won bronze in the first World Cup race of the season in Lillehammer, Norway, three weeks ago. She also won bronze at the 2013 world championship in Whistler. Geisenberger won gold in womens singles at last seasons world championship after taking bronze at the 2010 Olympics on the same track. "My sled is good. My start is good," said Geisenberger, who holds the track record. "The line is nearly perfect." Gough, who will be among the Canadians looking to win the countrys first-ever Olympic luge medal at the Sochi Games, said Geisenberger is in the zone right now. "Shes just on right now. Shes doing so well and shes sliding really well," said Gough. "Im just going to keep chasing and keep trying to catch her at the start and down the start. "Always hoping to be on the top (of the podium) but Im definitely happy with the performance that I had and the result that I produced." Canadians Kimberley McRae, Arianne Jones, Jordan Smith, also all from Calgary, finished 11th, 14th and 17th, respectively. The team relay went later Saturday. Notes: Park City, Utah, will host the second of two North American stops on the World Cup luge schedule next week. ... The Whistler Sliding Centre is the same venue where 21-year-old Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili died just hours before the start of the 2010 Olympics. Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night. Dallas Cowboys Store .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. https://www.cowboysjerseysale.com/ .The seventh-seeded Raonic was scheduled to play U.S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan, but was replaced in the Group B pool by Spanish substitute David Ferrer.Raonic, who was 0-2 at the year-end event, said he suffered the injury late in the first set of Tuesdays 6-3, 7-6 loss to Murray.Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - David Perron posted two goals and an assist as the Pittsburgh Penguins powered past the slumping Minnesota Wild 7-2 on Tuesday. Paul Martin, Chris Kunitz and Kris Letang each finished with a goal and an assist, Marcel Goc and Brandon Sutter also lit the lamp and Sidney Crosby tallied three assists for the Penguins, who improved to 8-2 this season against Western Conference opponents. I thought we got better as the game went along, Penguins head coach Mike Johnston said. (Perron) has a quick release shot and is dangerous around the net. Marc-Andre Fleury made 30 saves in the win. Jonas Brodin and Justin Fontaine each scored for the Wild, who dropped their sixth straight game. For whatever reason, we just fall apart, Wild head coach Mike Yeo said. The things just compound quickly. Niklas Backstrom allowed six goals on 35 shots and John Curry gave up a goal on two shots in relief. The Penguins started the scoring 6:16 into the game. Craig Adams fired a shot from the point which Backstrom stopped, along with Zach Sills rebound attempt, but Goc was there to whack the puck into the net. Perron increased Pittsburghs lead to 2-0 with 7:56 remaining in the first period after he gathered a loose puck at the top of the crease and backhanded it past Backstrom. Minnesota pulled within one as Brodin moved in from the point, took a cross- ice pass from Nate Prosser and wristed a shot into the top left corner of the net at 5:12 of the second. Dallas Cowboys Gear. Less than two minutes later, the hosts answered back just five seconds into a power play. Backstrom got just enough of Evgeni Malkins redirection of Letangs point blast, but Kunitz was there to deposit the rebound for a 3-1 lead. Sutter outraced defenseman Ryan Suter to a loose puck and wristed a shot over the blocker of Backstrom, making it a 4-1 game 5:03 into the final stanza. Martins backhander in tight deflected off Prossers skate and into the net at 9:08 of the third and Letang slid a backhander past Backstrom off a breakaway less than two minutes later for a 6-1 lead. Fontaine sent a quick wrister past the glove of Fleury with 6:03 to play, but Perron beat Curry with a quick snap shot less than three minutes later to account for the final score. Game Notes Fleury has now recorded at least one win against every team other than the Penguins in his career ... The Wild have not scored a power-play goal against the Penguins since Dec. 8, 2005 ... Pittsburgh has won four of its last five games against Minnesota ... The Penguins improved to 20-4-5 when scoring first this season ... Pittsburgh announced that defenseman Olli Maatta will undergo shoulder surgery on Wednesday and will miss the rest of the season ... Penguins forward Steve Downie left the game after he was elbowed in the head by Suter. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz