Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

24.12.2019 04:57
got past Mason to make the score 4-1. Huberdeau pulled t Antworten

BIRMINGHAM, England - Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has quit as Aston Villas assistant manager, saying he was finding it too hard to combine the position with his role in Irelands coaching staff. Fake Kd Shoes .Keane says in a Villa statement that it isnt fair to either Villa or Ireland, so Ive made this decision.The 43-year-old Keane joined Villa in July, after being hired as assistant to Ireland coach Martin ONeill last November.Villa manager Paul Lambert says Roy came to me this morning and he informed me that, ultimately, the difficulty of combining both roles has prompted his decision, which I respect totally.Villa is in 16th place in the 20-team Premier League. Nike Vapormax Outlet .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. Cheap Kd Shoes China . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-1-shoes.html . As for regular Olympic spectators, theyre being warned that most travel insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism or war. The Games in southern Russia, which run from Feb. 7-23, are being staged amid unprecedented security and under global warnings of danger.SUNRISE, Fla. -- The Philadelphia Flyers are ready for the playoffs. Claude Giroux scored two goals and the Flyers clinched a Stanley Cup playoff berth by beating the Florida Panthers 5-2 on Tuesday. Tye McGinn, Sean Couturier and Vincent Lecavalier also scored for the Flyers and Steve Mason made 38 saves. The Flyers won their second consecutive game after losing the four previous games and after a 1-7 start to the season, making the playoffs is a big relief. "From the start we got, from the first (eight) games, weve got to be proud of what weve done," Lecavalier said. "Obviously we have to finish strong and make sure that were ready and confident for that first round." Jonathan Huberdeau and Erik Gudbranson scored goals for Florida and Dan Ellis stopped 22 shots. Ellis substituted for Roberto Luongo, a late scratch with an upper-body injury. After the game, Panthers coach Peter Horachek said Luongos injury was muscular soreness and not serious. The Panthers didnt go easily. Trailing 4-0, they scored two goals early in the third period to close to 4-2 and make the Flyers nervous. "We kind of took our foot off the gas," Giroux said. "We only have three games to kind of work on our game and be ready for the playoffs." The Flyers scored four goals in the second period, including three on their first four shots. The Flyers took a 1-0 lead when Lecavalier found a loose puck in the slot and wristed it between Ellis pads at 2:02 for his 20th goal of the season. The Flyers have seven 20-goal scorers. Philadelphia went ahead 2-0 when Giroux fired a shot from the top of the right circle that got cleanly by Ellis at 6:29. The Flyers stretched their lead to 3-0 a few minutes later on Girouxs second goal. Mark Streit dropped a pass to Giroux in the slot and his wrist shot beat Ellis at 8:50. Best Fake Air Max 97. "Just a couple of shots where I?was able to get open and shoot it on net," Giroux said. "Obviously those goals were huge for us to get the lead." Philadelphia went ahead 4-0 with 4:57 left in the second when Couturier wristed in a rebound from the right side. It was his first goal in 18 games. The Panthers have lost six of their past seven games and Ellis has lost all five starts with the Panthers since being acquired from Dallas on March 5. "It was a good start (in the first) but in the second period I just let in four bad goals," Ellis said. "I take responsibility for that loss. ... I cant let two pucks go right through me." Gudbranson scored 1:14 into the third when he fired a shot from just inside the blue line that got past Mason to make the score 4-1. Huberdeau pulled the Panthers to 4-2 when he poked the puck between Masons pads at 5:38 of the third. It was the first goal for Huberdeau since Jan. 20 at Pittsburgh, a span of 19 games. "Obviously, we made it closer than it should have been," said Flyers coach Craig Berube, who was happy the team clinched a spot in the playoffs. "They went through a lot and they battled hard all year. Theyre a good group of guys, good character, and they deserve a lot of credit for making the playoffs." The Flyers made it 5-2 when McGinn took a pass from Lecavalier from behind the net and poked the puck past Ellis with 4:54 left in the third. NOTES: Flyers R Steve Downie returned to the lineup after missing eight games with an upper-body injury. ... Huberdeau returned after missing 11 games with a lower-body injury. ... The Panthers recalled centre Drew Shore from AHL San Antonio and reassigned forward Bobby Butler to the Rampage. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz