Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 29 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

03.01.2020 07:49
ton has lost its last two games — again Antworten

PHOENIX -- Eric Bledsoe and the Phoenix Suns are getting comfortable with playing close games. Kings Jerseys 2021 . Bledsoe scored 24 points and Markieff Morris came off the bench to score 23 as the Suns pulled away from the New Orleans Pelicans 101-94 on Sunday night. "Were just a young team and we play extremely hard," Bledsoe said. "Even though things werent going our way, we fought through." Bledsoe hit a long 3-pointer with one second left on the shot clock to give the Suns a 95-85 lead with 1:25 to go. "I just locked in a little bit," Bledsoe said. "I saw time was running down and I wasnt shooting well from 3, but I locked in a shot it with confidence." Morris similarly has upped his game. He shot 9 of 12, and has gone 30 for 38 from the field over his past three games while averaging 24.7 points in that span and playing solid defence. "The first two years I couldnt play without fouling," Morris said. "I watched a lot of film and became a student of the game. I saw why I was picking up dumb fouls. Its a matter of doing the work early." Morris is only the third player since 1989 to notch three consecutive games shooting at least 75 per cent from the floor while taking at least 12 shots, joining Dwight Howard and Charles Barkley. Gerald Green scored 15 and Goran Dragic added 12 for the Suns, who have won four of five. Suns coach Jeff Hornacek became the first coach in franchise history to win his first four home games. Jason Smith scored 22 points while Jrue Holiday and Anthony Morrow each had 16 for the Pelicans. Anthony Davis, who entered the game averaging 23 points and 11.5 rebounds per game, was held to 14 and 12. "Most of the game it was easy for other guys on their team to get shots so they didnt need to feed him too often," Hornacek said. Morrows long jump shot with 6:30 remaining pulled New Orleans within 80-79, but he missed a 3-pointer that could have given the Pelicans their first lead since the final 90 seconds of the first half. After Brian Roberts missed a second-chance jumper following an offensive rebound by Davis, the Suns sprinted downcourt and Morris hit a 3-pointer from the left wing. Morris added a dunk and Phoenix went on a 9-2 run to open an 89-81 lead with 3:31 to go. "Weve got to continue to stay with it," Morrow said. "These grind it out games are good for us where were the youngest team in the NBA. I think we are just ticking up. We have to keep it going." Eric Gordons 3-pointer made it a five-point game, but Dragic and Bledsoe hit 3-pointers to extend the Suns lead to ten. The Suns, who missed their first 10 3-point attempts and made only one 3-pointer through the first three quarters, went 5 of 9 from beyond the arc in the fourth. The Pelicans pulled even at 65 on a layup by Davis with 1:23 left in the third period, but Morris scored the last six points of the quarter to take a 71-65 lead into the fourth. "We just didnt have our best stuff tonight," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "You could complain about the whistles but thats not going to get you anywhere. We didnt make an effort to get to the basket. We fell in love with jump shots and didnt finish around the basket." NOTES: Dragic returned after missing three games with a sprained left ankle. ... Phoenix led 19-16 after the first quarter despite shooting 33.3 per cent from the floor. ... Smiths 14 first-half points matched his full-game season high and he broke the 20-point mark for the fifth time in his career. .. Morrow was the only New Orleans player to score off the bench in the first half, scoring eight points while the Pelicans other five bench players went 0 for 8 from the floor in 21 combined minutes. ... New Orleans didnt attempt a free throw in the first half. ... Bledsoes four 20-plus point games match the total he had in 197 career games entering the season. ... Phoenix has won five straight at home. Sam Lacey Jersey . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. Sacramento Kings Pro Shop . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th. https://www.cheapkingsbasketball.com/ . James Harden wasnt worried and told his coach as much. "He was fired up but I told him: Its OK. Were going to be all right," Harden said. And they were. Houston scored 17 straight points after that timeout, led by 10 from Harden, to take the lead and roll to an easy 129-106 win.MANCHESTER, England - It was always going to be a fascinating subplot of the Premier League season: A highly regarded Dutchman taking his first coaching job in English football at a team in need of an overhaul.The focus of the story was supposed to be Louis van Gaal at Manchester United.Yet, Van Gaal has been upstaged somewhat by Ronald Koeman, who was faced with a similar task in his first season at Southampton following the departure of a slew of the clubs top players — and is faring better than his compatriot.Southampton is a point above United ahead of Mondays game between the third- and fourth-place teams in the Premier League. And that will give satisfaction to Koeman, given his recent history with Van Gaal.Van Gaal gave Koeman his coaching break at club level when he hired the former Netherlands defender as his assistant at Barcelona in 1998. The pairs relationship turned sour six years later, though, after Van Gaal was appointed as sporting director at Dutch club Ajax, where Koeman was coach. They fell out and Van Gaal quit his position, three weeks after a public disagreement with Koeman.Since then, Van Gaal has described Koeman as weak in his authorized biography.It adds some spice to the match at St. Marys Stadium, although the pair attempted to play down the rivalry on Friday.The game is Southampton vs. Manchester United, Koeman said. The game needs that attention, not the attention about both managers. That iis private. Scott Wedman Jersey. It was a working problem. I think I have to explain it like that. Its not an issue, it was eight or nine years ago.Asked if how his relationship with Van Gaal is, Koeman said: If we see each other, we shake hands. And thats enough.Van Gaal said his thoughts about Koeman will remain private.We play against Southampton. We have to speak about Southampton and not about the trainer-coach, Van Gaal said.The teams come into the game heading in opposite directions. After a strong start to the season, Southampton has lost its last two games — against Manchester City and Arsenal — and could be overtaken by United if it loses a third in a row on Monday.United, meanwhile, is in its best run of form in Van Gaals short tenure and heads to the south coast seeking a fifth straight win.It was difficult at the start of the season, Koeman said of United, but they are on their way back. It will be a nice challenge for us.Southamptons task will be even harder because Wayne Rooney is fit again for United after missing Tuesdays 2-1 win over Stoke with a knee injury. Angel Di Maria is still missing.Van Gaal was angered Friday by reports that United is prepared to give him about 100 million pounds ($155 million) to spend on players next year, with the club already having splashed out about $250 million on signings in the last off-season.I think it is disgusting always writing about numbers, Van Gaal said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz