Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

03.01.2020 07:49
int player during an 82-game season Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Air Force 1 Pas Cher France . - David Freese demonstrated just how much the Los Angeles Angels needed his bat in the lineup the past two weeks. Freese had a season-high four RBIs after getting reinstated from the disabled list, Tyler Skaggs pitched seven solid innings and the Los Angeles Angels scored five unearned runs against Scott Feldman to beat the Houston Astros 9-3 on Tuesday night. In three rehab games with Salt Lake, Freese was 2-for-10 with two home runs, four RBI and four walks. "Its a lot better. Its pretty close to being where it should be," Freese said. "I did what I needed to do down in Salt Lake to prove that I could come back here and be in the lineup." Freese was in the Angels lineup for the first time since May 2, when he sustained a non-displaced fracture in the middle finger of his right hand after getting hit by a pitch from Texas Colby Lewis. The 2011 World Series MVP had as many as four RBIs twice last season with the St. Louis Cardinals, including a grand slam against Milwaukee. "He was put through the paces for the last week, both up here and when he went down there to rehab in Triple-A in his workouts and in the games," manager Mike Scioscia said. "Hes able to do the things were going to need him to do at third base." Mike Trout had three RBIs in his second game of the season as a designated hitter, helping the Angels win for the ninth time in 12 games. It was only the third multi-RBI game this month for Trout. Skaggs (4-1) allowed five hits, struck out six and walked one, helping end Houstons three-game winning streak. The only run against the left-hander came on a sacrifice fly by Matt Dominguez in the fourth. "He attacked the zone with his fastball, and his breaking ball was pretty good," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "Jose Altuve came into the dugout and said he was having trouble picking up the spin. So when Altuves having trouble picking up the spin, you know hes throwing a good one." Feldman (2-2) was charged with eight runs and nine hits in four-plus innings in his third start off the DL, after missing three turns because of biceps tendinitis. The right-hander was undermined by his defence, as first baseman Chris Carter and shortstop Jonathan Villar committed costly fielding errors in the first and fifth innings, respectively. "We had been able to stay away from what I call High-leverage impact errors. And the two errors today led to runs, so that hurt us," manager Bo Porter said. Houstons starting pitchers had allowed just six unearned runs combined in 265 innings entering Tuesday. In Feldmans 13 previous career starts against the Angels, he had yielded only one unearned run — the result of a throwing error by then-Texas batterymate Taylor Teagarden. "Weve been doing a great job of catching the ball, and tonight I feel like I really let the guys down," Feldman said. "I felt pretty good — it was just a matter of not making too many good pitches when I needed to. And when I was missing my spots and hanging curveballs, those guys made me pay because theyre pretty good at what they do. From the get-go I was leaving stuff over the middle, leaving stuff up and missing my spots by four feet. And they kept on the attack." The Angels, who lead the majors with 35 first-inning runs, grabbed a 3-0 advantage after Carter misplayed a short-hop grounder by Albert Pujols. Feldman walked the next two batters, and Freese whacked a 1-1 pitch to left-centre for a two-run single. Hank Conger then singled home Howie Kendrick. Trout drove in the Halos next two runs with a sacrifice fly in the second and an RBI single off Feldmans left foot in the fourth. Houstons Darin Downs walked Erick Aybar with the bases loaded during the Angels three-run fifth, and Trout greeted Jerome Williams with a run-scoring infield hit. Williams struck out Pujols to end the fifth, making him 0 for 8 with the bases loaded. But Freese doubled home a run against Williams in the sixth to make it 9-1. NOTES: Angels LF Josh Hamilton is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment with Triple-A Salt Lake on Thursday. Hes been out of the lineup since April 6, when he tore a ligament in his left thumb on a headfirst slide into first base at Seattle. ... The Astros havent won more than three in a row since a four-game stretch last Sept. 9-13, which was immediately followed by a season-ending 15-game losing streak. ... The Angels were 10-6 during Freeses absence. Air Max 97 Pas Cher France .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. Vente Air Max Pas Cher .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. http://www.airmaxpaschervente.fr/destockage-balenciaga-france.html . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend.Mikhail Grabovski wasnt worried. It wasnt long after the Toronto Maple Leafs bought him out that the 29-year-old centre got married and went on his honeymoon. Teams from the NHL and Russias Kontinental Hockey League, potentially as many as 12 of them, were interested in his services. "We were not panicking at all," agent Gary Greenstin said. Grabovski waited, and so did the Washington Capitals. Finally they agreed to a one-year, $3-million deal in a situation that has the potential to work out much better than his final season in Toronto under coach Randy Carlyle. With the Capitals, Grabovski will have a top-six role, time on the power play and a coach in Adam Oates who is likely to give him free rein to put up points and create offence. "I like the system," Grabovski said on a conference call. "I like that theyre an offensive team and one of the teams who really wants me. General manager and coach, everybody wants me and they like how I play before. I chose Washington because they really trust me and I think I can help them." Oates met with Grabovski and sold him on the value of playing on an offensive team with a strong power play. "I said, Look, no ones ever had this buyout before in our league. Its a very unique situation, youre a young guy, youre a good player, youve got a very unique opportunity. Make sure that when you make the decision, you go to a team that fits your puzzle," Oates said in a phone interview Friday. "I think theres an opportunity there, so we should be a team that you consider." The Maple Leafs bought out the final four seasons of Grabovskis five-year, $27.5-million contract after a lockout-shortened season in which he put up nine goals and seven assists in 48 games while being used predominantly in a bottom-six role. "The coach is always right," Greenstin said. "Ive been around hockey long enough. If something goes wrong between the coach and the player, the agent has to talk to the general manager. Actually (I have) no hard feeling for Carly. I still believe hes a good coach and I wish best success to the Maple Leafs." Grabovski conceded he had a "bad year" and is now set on creating a "new life" for himself. "Ill try to do my best to prove myself and play better than last year," he said. Previously under Ron Wilson, the Belarusian was an effective scorer, recording 51 points in 2011-12 and 58 points in 2010-11. "Grabo was a joy to coach," Wilson said in a text message. "Works very hard, cares about winning and improving as an individual. As tough a player as Ive had and absolutely fearless." Grabovski called Carlyle an "idiot" in an interview after he was bought out. Asked if he had any concerns about Grabovskis character, Capitals general manager George McPhee told reporters in Arlington, Va., that the organization did its "homework," adding that the expectation for players is to contact the coach directly about concerns. "Weve all said things said that we wish we wouldve retracted after the fact," Oates said. "I didnt bring it up with him. Im so not worried about it because I did it myself." Given that Oates was a primary reason for Grabovski signing with Washington, thats not expected to be an issue. Air Max 90 Pas Cher France. "We were impressed, very much impressed with Washington coach Adam Oates," Greenstin said. "I remember as a player he always was an honest player during his hockey career. We talked with Adam, and most importantly he talked to Mikhail. And his enthusiasm, Adams enthusiasm to work with Mikhail, convinced us it was right." Time helped convince the Capitals it was the right fit. McPhee said the team was confident in Brooks Laich as its No. 2 centre but shored up its depth down the middle by finally giving Grabovski a home in late August. "On July 8 (Laich) was our No. 2 centre, but things change over the course of the summer and it looked like there was an opportunity with Grabovski and really having Brooks knowing he can play that position allowed us to do this deal," McPhee said. "We could take our time and get the right deal." Having Grabovski signed long-term didnt seem to be the right deal for the Maple Leafs, so they used a compliance buyout on him to save the US$5.5-million cap hit for the next four years. Theyll pay him $14.3 million over the next eight years instead as part of the buyout. To shore up the centre position, the Maple Leafs re-signed Tyler Bozak to a five-year, $21-million deal and traded for David Bolland from the Chicago Blackhawks. The Capitals had their own hole down the middle after letting Mike Ribeiro leave to sign with the Phoenix Coyotes. Grabovski is four years younger than Ribeiro and will cost $2.5 million less against the cap this season. "We think Grabovskis a pretty significant signing for us," McPhee said. "Hes a really well-rounded player that will bring a lot of speed to our lineup, bring some offence to the lineup. Hes pretty solid on faceoffs, hes a good penalty-killer, (can) play the power play and five-on-five should make us a better hockey club." Grabovskis hope is that joining the Capitals, whose top two lines include Alex Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom and Martin Erat, revitalizes his career. Playing predominantly with Nikolai Kulemin and Clarke MacArthur in 2011-12, he had 29 goals and 29 assists. Greenstin said he expects Grabovski to be a 60- or 70-point player during an 82-game season if given that kind of role under Oates. "Everybody knows his capabilities," Greenstin said. "Regarding why he make less points with the Maple Leafs because (of the) short season, first of all, in a longer season hell get his 20 goals. And second, he had been playing third, fourth line." Oates didnt discuss specifics of a role or playing time with Grabovski, but hes expected to see significant minutes on the power play and five-on-five. At that point, Oates said, its up to Grabovski to prove he deserves another contract. Grabovski, who is in the midst of a month-long training program in Southern California, insisted his focus is on the present and immediate future and not his past with the Maple Leafs. "He is happy," Greenstin said. "He loves Toronto, he loves the Maple Leafs -- theyre a great organization. Now he has a new home, a new organization. Hell play for Washington and I believe his goal (is) to win the Stanley Cup. And hes 29. Hell have a great, great hockey career as it continues." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz