Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

04.01.2020 03:55
there and play the best Antworten

BAD GASTEIN, Austria -- Andrea Petkovic took another step toward a return to the top 10 of the WTA rankings by winning her second title of the season at the Gastein Ladies on Sunday. Fake Air Max 90 For Sale . The 20th-ranked German, who played her first clay-court event since reaching the semifinals at last months French Open, beat Shelby Rogers of the United States 6-3, 6-3 to follow up on her victory at Charleston in April. "Its a super feeling, I am totally happy," said Petkovic, who reached a career-high ranking of No. 9 almost three years ago. "I want back into the top 10 and I am just playing good tennis. My serve and my footwork can still improve but I am playing well." Petkovic also won the event in 2009 for her first of four career titles, which have all come on clay. "I wanted this victory so badly," Petkovic said. "I am very relieved. Shelby played very aggressive tennis. I didnt know her game but Ive done some research on YouTube." Rogers, who came through qualifying and was ranked 147th, had not been beyond the second round of a WTA event before. The 21-year-old American from Mount Pleasure, South Carolina, hadnt beaten a top-50 player before but defeated No. 16-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro, No. 40 Camila Giorgi and No. 14 Sara Errani all in straight sets this week before going down to Petkovic. "I had an incredible time," said Rogers, who has won four events on the lower-tier ITF circuit. "This has definitely been a week I will never forget." Rogers broke Petkovics serve for an early 2-1 lead but the German immediately levelled the score. At 3-3, Petkovic took six straight games to win the opener and build a 3-0 lead in the second. Rogers closed the gap to 3-2 and then broke her opponent again when Petkovic was serving for the match at 5-2, but netted a backhand in the next game on the German players first match point. Air Max 97 Plus Wholesale China . Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens. Nike Shoes China Wholesale Paypal . Arsenal had already scored its goals in the third round fixture when the fierce rivalry turned ugly in the final ten minutes as Walcott was being carried off on a stretcher. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-95-shoes.html . But Josh Bailey scored the shootout winner to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences two worst teams.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Wes Welker says he has no apprehensions about concussions or rust as he returns to the Denver Broncos lineup Sunday for the first time in more than a month. Its the longest the 10-year pro has ever been sidelined. Welker missed the Broncos last 3 1/2 games after sustaining his second concussion in a four-week span just before halftime in a game against Tennessee on Dec. 8. The Broncos sorely missed him four days later in a 27-20 loss to San Diego, when they were just 2 for 9 on third down and suffered their only home loss of the season. Denver (13-3) hosts the Chargers (10-7) Sunday in the AFC Divisional round. "One of the first times Ive been out of the game on the sidelines, so Im very anxious to get back," said Welker, who was cleared last week during the bye and quickly regained his rhythm with Peyton Manning. "Yeah, when youve played as long as I have it comes back pretty quick. I really wasnt too worried about that," Welker said. He also said hes not going to fret about the possibility of another head injury when he lines up in the slot Sunday. "I dont worry about the concussions or anything like that. I just focus on my assignment, my technique aand go out there and play the best I can," he said. Air Max 97 Factory Outlet. Welker caught a career-high 10 TD passes in his first season with Manning after spending his last six seasons catching passes from Tom Brady in New England. He was on pace for his sixth career 100-catch season before being sidelined and finished with 73 catches for 778 yards. Welker was one of the several free agents the Broncos signed last winter in the wake of their devastating 38-35 double-overtime loss to Baltimore in the playoffs last year. "I suffered disappointment, too, last year," said Welker, whose Patriots were beaten by the Ravens 28-13 in the AFC championship a week later. "Im just as hungry as everybody else and want to get out there and play my best." With 15-25 mph winds expected, Denvers downfield passing attack to Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker might be curtailed against the Chargers, which could put an even bigger emphasis on Welkers routes. "I dont know if its going to be windy enough to affect the passing game or not but you just have to focus in and be ready," Welker said. "I think it will affect the kicking game more than anything if it is windy." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz