Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

04.01.2020 03:55
going to be in the crowd and knowing that, no matter what, people are going to be Antworten

San Antonio, TX (SportsNetwork. Carolina Hurricanes Pro Shop .com) - Marco Belinelli led seven Spurs in double figures with 20 points as San Antonio cruised past the Minnesota Timberwolves, 123-101, on Saturday. The Spurs shot a scorching 57.3 percent from the field even though Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker took the night off. Tim Duncan recorded 13 points and 10 rebounds, Kawhi Leonard and Cory Joseph netted 18 points apiece and Boris Diaw scored 17 points off the bench in San Antonios 10th win in its last 11 games. Zach LaVine led Minnesota with 22 points and a career-high 10 assists, while Shabazz Muhammad chipped in 20 points in the clubs fifth straight setback. Belinelli scored 11 points in the first quarter as the Spurs jumped out to a 31-23 lead that ballooned to a healthy 20 points late in the half. Danny Green netted seven points during a 9-0 run that he capped with a dunk to give San Antonio a 64-44 cushion, and the Spurs ended the half with a season- best 68 points. Minnesota had a respectable 51 points at the break and used a 10-0 spurt early in the third quarter to pull within 73-61. Joseph stopped the rally with a three-point play and in turn ignited a 16-2 string the other way that gave the Spurs some more breathing room. It was a 96-76 game heading to the fourth. Game Notes The Spurs have won 19 of the last 20 home matchups against Minnesota ... Thaddeus Young and Anthony Bennett each scored 14 points for the Timberwolves ... Green (11 points) and Matt Bonner (10) rounded out the Spurs double-digit scorers. Fake Hurricanes Jerseys .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone. Hurricanes Jerseys 2021 . He even addressed his group of relievers Sunday morning. Dustin McGowan made those worries a nonfactor, at least for a day. McGowan pitched three-hit ball for seven innings, Colby Rasmus hit a grand slam and Melky Cabrera added a two-run homer as the Blue Jays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2. https://www.cheaphurricanes.com/ . Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it.Two months ago, if you had told 16-year-old Sura Yekka that she would be a member of Canadas womens national team, she wouldnt have believed such a thing was possible. “I wouldnt have expected it. I would have been, like, ‘Oh, thats a good joke!” said Yekka on Wednesday. “It was crazy…I went to the Canada - U.S. game (in June) and I was a fan and then, within a couple of months, Im now part of the team…its just unreal,” she explained, trying to put into context how much her soccer career has changed in such a short period of time. It would be completely understandable if Yekka was overwhelmed by it all. Players who she grew up idolizing, the likes of Christine Sinclair and Diana Matheson, are now her teammates. But she isnt. In fact, shes taking it all in her stride. “When Im a little awestruck, its more off the field. But when Im on the field, Im like ‘These are my teammates, like ‘Im in the zone now”, said Yekka. Once she steps over the white line and the ball comes out, shes in her element. Yekka has all of the characteristics that you look for in a modern fullback: she is quick, agile, technically sound and has good natural instincts for when to jump into the attack. The area of her game that still needs work - which is understandable, given her age and relative inexperience - is her reading of the game and her positional awareness. Those can be taught and, the more time Yekka spends with the womens team andd its coaching staff, the more she will improve in these areas. Carolina Hurricanes Store. Over the next six months, Yekka will be preparing for the FIFA U-20 Womens World Cup, being held in Canada. With venues in Edmonton, Moncton, Montreal and Toronto, Yekka is excited about the prospect of playing in front of family and friends. “Its going to be a dream come true. The amount of people who are going to be there and knowing that your friends and family are going to be in the crowd and knowing that, no matter what, people are going to be there to support you…its going to be absolutely crazy. Its going to be so exciting,” she enthused. Aside from the thrill of playing in the U-20 World Cup, Yekka also sees the tournament as an opportunity to stake a claim to a place in the senior squad for the World Cup in 2015. “I feel like I need to do the best that I can to gain as much World Cup experience because everyone on the senior team has World Cup experience, no matter what level they have…and I feel like Im the only one thats lacking it so I feel like I need that. The fact that its home makes me more determined to do well,” said Yekka. That determination should see Yekkas star continue to shine. If she performs as well as she has shown in recent months, it will go a long way towards securing a spot on the senior team for the main event in 2015. So youd better get used to hearing Sura Yekkas name - I suspect youll be hearing it a great deal for years to come. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz