Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

04.01.2020 03:56
e as the lone tight end in Antworten

International sports federations have expressed concern over problems with venues for the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. Site De Air Max 270 Pas Cher . Members of the Association of Olympic International Sports Federations reviewed preparations for the Games, which open in less than four months on August 5.They miss some very important details in each field of play, ASOIF President Francesco Ricci Bitti said at the groups annual meeting. Bitti told delegates that IOC President Thomas Bach is worried like you, like me, about details for Rio.The comments followed complaints raised by the gymnastics federation, known as FIG, which is holding its artistic gymnastics test event at Rio Olympic Arena this week.FIG official Ron Froehlich cited power outages, putting at risk athletes safety and the scoring system, plus missing equipment at an underfunded temporary training venue.Most important, they have problems with regard to the Omega (scoring) system, Froehlich said. Furthermore, power outages while the athletes were performing, which is a very serious issue.The absence of flooring at a training centre was due to lack of funding, he said.Earlier, ASOIF director general Andrew Ryan disclosed that two top IOC officials will travel to Rio soon to work more closely on preparations.Christophe Dubi, the Olympic Games executive director, and sports director Kit McConnell are moving permanently to the host city, Ryan said.Dubis predecessor, Gilbert Felli, was assigned to work with local organisers two years ago amid growing concerns about Rios readiness. Also See: Schedule/Results Ones to Watch Photos Athletics Video Vapormax Femme Pas Cher . "Youre not really spending time to sit back and analyze what your competitions doing and things like that," Anthopoulos said. "Youre so focused on what were trying to get done." Ultimately, while the landscape around them changed with trades both major and minor, the Blue Jays did nothing before Thursdays non-waiver deadline. Vapormax Pas Cher Soldes .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. http://www.chaussurepascherchine.fr/grossiste-air-vapormax/vapormax-2019-solde.html .J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday.Kansas City, MO - Tight end Tony Gonzalez made it official on Monday, announcing his retirement following 17 stellar seasons. Gonzalez participated in his final game on Sunday, Atlantas 21-20 defeat at the hands of the NFC South champion Carolina Panthers, having posted four catches for 46 yards. That gave him 83 receptions for 859 yards and eight touchdowns in 16 games this past season for the Falcons. "It went exactly as I thought it would go ... except for the win," Gonzalez said of his last time on an NFL field. "Im so flattered and so thankful that Ive been a part of this organization for the last five years. My career has turned out to be something more than I ever thought and more than I ever dreamed." Originally a 13th-round pick of the Chiefs back in 1997, Gonzalez made his debut for Kansas City later that year. He departed following the 2008 campaign having totaled team records of 916 catches, 10,940 yards and 76 touchdowns, along with 26 games of at least 100 yards receiving. TThe California product exits the game as the lone tight end in NFL annals to produce four 1,000-yard receiving seasons. Balenciaga Shoes Pas Cher. "On behalf of the entire Chiefs family, I want to congratulate Tony on an incredible career," Chiefs chairman and CEO Clark Hunt said. "What he was able to accomplish during his time in the NFL is truly remarkable, and I have no doubt that Tony is a first-ballot hall of famer. We were very blessed to have him in a Chiefs uniform for 12 seasons, and his contributions on and off the field were extraordinary and will never be forgotten. I want to thank Tony for his time in Kansas City and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. He will always be considered a part of the Chiefs family." All told, the 37-year-old native of southern California participated in 270 regular-season games (254 starts), and earned a Pro Bowl selection on 13 occasions. He set an NFL-record for catches by a tight end with 1,325 receptions for 15,127 yards and 111 TDs. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz