Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

06.01.2020 06:11
ed me to play the O-line I would ha Antworten

In an effort to restart collective bargaining talks with the CFL, the Players Association submitted a new four-year offer to the league Monday, TSN learned Monday night. Vapormax Plus Nere Scontate . The unions new offer included reductions on several financial proposals from ones made in its previous offer made last week. But the league swiftly rejected the new numbers, pushing the players closer to considering a work stoppage. In a memo obtained by TSN, the players financial proposals included a $5.2 million salary cap in 2014 ($4.8 million minimum) that grew to $6.0 million ($5.4 million minimum) after four seasons. Minimum salaries would start at $50,000 dollars in 2014, and grow to $53,000 by 2017. Last week, the players offered a $5.8 million salary cap that would grow 3% annually. But the crux of the unions financial recommendations was a "Revenue Protection Clause" created to set a threshold to renegotiate the salary cap if the CFLs aggregate revenues drastically increased. In the third year of a new deal, the players would want to renegotiate the cap if league revenues increased $12 million from the previous year. In the players newest offer, the threshold would be set at $18 million. The union also revised pension contributions ($4,000 per player and $4,000 per club), and "Compensation for Veterans for Increase in Salary Expenditure Cap" set at $8,500 for veterans and $1,500 for rookies. And the union maintained its desire to discuss other points, including practice times and numbers of contact practices, and salary protection and medical treatment if players are injured late in season. At the beginning of the memo the Players Association describes its offer as "more favourable." Last week, the CFL offered a $5 million cap and a threshold to reopen discussions on the salary cap limit if league-wide revenues increased by $27 million from the previous year, also in the third season of a new CBA. Hours before the current CBA expired, commissioner Mark Cohon called it the leagues "final" offer. The CFL has evidently not moved from that position, and quickly rejected the players offer. "[The CFL] indicated that they see no point in meeting unless we are prepared to accept their offer," reads the Players Associations memo. "It is obvious to your Negotiating Committee that notwithstanding our effort to resolve this matter, the only possible way of convincing them that they should reconsider their position will be with a work stoppage." The Players Associations memo closes by stating players will be advised what the unions next move is once strike ballots from Calgary and Edmonton are counted. Vapormax Plus Bleached Aqua . -- LeGarrette Blount wasnt satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. Vapormax 97 Donna . The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction. http://www.scarpevapormaxscontate.it/ . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area. TORONTO -- Quinn Smiths CFL draft stock is on the rise. The Concordia Stingers defensive lineman was ranked fourth among the CFL scouting bureaus top-15 prospects for next months draft. Heady stuff, considering Smith wasnt rated on either the fall or winter lists. But the six-foot-two, 305-pound Toronto native raised eyebrows at last months CFL combine, excelling on both sides of the ball. And that versatility will enhance his chances of being taken early in the May 13 draft, with the expansion Ottawa Redblacks holding the first pick overall. "Obviously I felt I shouldve been on the first two but Im very happy that my hard work paid off to be quite high on the new list," Smith said during a CFL conference call Tuesday. "I want to be a professional football player. "It doesnt matter what city, what team. Im going to be happy wherever I go." Once again Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, McGills highly rated offensive lineman, topped the rankings. But the six-foot-five, 310-pound medical student is projected as a mid-round NFL draft pick. Where Duvernay is taken by an NFL club will dramatically impact when hes selected in the CFL draft. David Foucault, Montreals towering six-foot-eight, 300-pound offensive tackle, moved up a spot into No. 2, with Laval offensive lineman Pierre Lavertu dropping to No. 3. St. Francis receiver Devon Bailey also dropped one position behind Smith into No. 5. Manitoba defensive tackle Evan Gill remained at No. 6, ahead of Western defensive lineman Dylan Ainsworth, who skyrocketed from No. 15. Manitoba running back Anthony Coombs moved up a spot to No. 8, ahead of Simon Fraser offensive lineman Matthias Goosen (who dropped from No. 5) and Queens defensive back Andrew Lue (from No. 8). Rounding out the top-15 were Laval defensive back Adam Thibault, Simon Fraser linebacker Casey Chin, defensive lineman David Menard and defensive back Antoine Pruneau -- both from the University of Montreal -- and Western linebacker Beau Landry. Ainsworth was another player who excelled at the CFL combine, especially in the 1-on-1 drills when he steamrolled over Foucault. The six-foot-three, 225-pound native of Delta, B.C., credited teammate Landry with helping him prepare for the weekend-long audition before league officials. "Just seeing my name there the first couple of rankings was an honour for me, it was just up to me to prove myself at the combine," Ainsworth said. "As a result of training hard with (Landry) I feel like I did as well as I really couldve hoped. "To see me shoot up to the No. 7 spot is huge but the real ranking is May 13 and thats what Im most excited about, just to see what happens and how it all plays out." Withh Duvernay-Tardif expected to head to the NFL, Foucault is being mentioned as the most CFL-ready prospect among the eligible offensive linemen. Vapormax Plus Saldi. But he, too, is attracting American interest, having recently interviewed with NFL clubs at the leagues Super Regional combine earlier this month in Detroit despite suffering a foot injury while running his 40-yard dash. "Just three of the 33 guys on the offensive line got an interview with NFL teams and I got some good feedback," Foucault said. "Right now, I dont know what (is happening), theres a little stress because I dont control this part." Foucault, a converted defensive lineman from LaSalle, Que., would welcome playing in the CFL, but admitted his focus right now is on the NFL because its draft is first on the calendar. The NFL draft will go May 8-10 and those players not selected could still be signed as priority free agents before CFL officials begin stockpiling their rosters with top prospects. "I just want to be a football player," Foucault said. "Its a good thing to play in the NFL or CFL but I want to take my chances to go to the NFL because I want to try." The CFL draft remains first and foremost on Smiths radar. Hed prefer to play professionally as a defensive lineman but wouldnt refuse the opportunity to line up along the offensive line, either. "Ive played both but playing defensive tackle has got me a free education at university, its got me to the CFL combine and I had a really great showing," he said. "If a team drafted me and wanted me to play the O-line I would have no problem with that. "I love playing football on the offensive or defensive side but defensive tackle is my natural position." Ainsworth, too, might find himself lining up in a different position in the CFL, either as a rush end or linebacker. While hed prefer to remain on the defensive line, Ainsworth is also keeping an open mind about where he could be lining up as a pro. "Defensive line is more my natural position, its sort of what I have more of a passion for," he said. "But any team that comes knocking whatever they want me to play is what I"ll be playing. "Its not an issue of what I want, its an issue of where I can fit and best contribute." But Ainsworth definitely has a preference regarding when hed like to hear his name called May 13. "Im hoping first round," he said. "Just to go in the first round would be awesome but realistically any team that picks you youre going to be happy to go there. "Its just going to be a nice weight lifted knowing where you need to go. Then the real work starts there." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz