Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

06.01.2020 06:11
loser Jake Diekman. NOTES: Braves closer C Antworten

CANTON, Ohio - Its approaching show-time for Buffalo Bills rookie receiver Sammy Watkins. Air Max 270 React Bauhaus . Hes already dazzled teammates and fans in training camp. Next is helping the Bills kick off the preseason against the New York Giants in the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, which you can watch live on TSN and TSN GO on Sunday at 8pm et/5pm pt. And its not lost on Watkins that Andre Reed will be in attendance, a day after the former Bills star receivers induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. "I definitely want to go out there and put on a great show for him," Watkins said. "And I want to get a win. That would just start the team up and build confidence for everybody." Watkins has shown glimpses of why the Bills regarded him so highly in the draft. Buffalo gambled by trading its 2015 first-round pick to Cleveland and moved up five spots to select the Clemson player at No. 4. Hes shown breakaway speed by making numerous deep catches along the sideline, eliciting huge cheers from the stands. Watkins became a YouTube and Twitter sensation after videos showed him stumbling and nearly falling before recovering to make a one-handed catch in the end zone. Despite a slim, 6-foot-1, 211-pound frame, hes proven fearless in making catches in traffic. That was apparent during a full-team drill on the second day of camp. Quarterback EJ Manuels pass was tipped at the line of scrimmage and fluttered high into the air. Watkins raced back to make a leaping grab amid three defenders and came down with the ball in a pile of players. He also got poked in the eye. "There are two things I can do: I can wait for it to get picked off, or I can go make a play on it," Watkins said. "My first reaction was the ball was in the air, go make a play on it." Centre Eric Wood is among Bills veterans impressed by Watkins. "At this point, it wasnt like shocking. I almost expected it," Wood said, referring to Watkins one-handed catch. "He is exactly what youd hope for given what we gave up to get him and how we took him." Thats an encouraging step for a Manuel-led passing attack that lacked consistency and big-play ability during the quarterbacks rookie season last year and contributed to the Bills 6-10 finish. "As a coach, you have expectations, but hes performed better than I wouldve expected," coach Doug Marrone said of Watkins. "I think a lot of people are excited." Giants safety Stevie Brown is looking forward to a closer view of Watkins. "He was definitely deserving to be the top receiver taken," Brown said. "He can jump over you and then take it 20 yards more. Hes got the ability to make tough catches. If he catches the ball, I can never let up on getting after him." The Giants will unveil a new offensive style under new co-ordinator Ben McAdoo. Theyre introducing a quick-paced, no-huddle attack to help take the pressure off quarterback Eli Manning, who threw a career-worst 27 interceptions last season. "I think we are going to put us right to the test and see how well we know the offence, know how well this thing can perform at a high level," receiver Victor Cruz said. Cruz returns as Mannings top threat, and third-year receiver Rueben Randle has moved into the No. 2 spot after the Giants lost Hakeem Nicks in free agency. The Giants also used a first-round draft pick on a receiver, selecting Odell Beckham Jr. with the 12th pick. However, Beckham hasnt participated fully in practice since hurting his hamstring on the first day of camp. Air Max 270 React Noir Et Blanc . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. Air Max 270 React Pas Cher Homme . Dillon Brooks scored 26 points on 9-17 shooting for Canada while pulling down six rebounds and picking up six steals. Teammate Chris Egi had 20 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-react-eng.html . Those who impressed in each of the three events were asked to attend the main CFL Combine which begins Friday in Toronto.PHILADELPHIA -- The brisk air brought out Julio Teherans best more so than facing Cliff Lee. Teheran pitched a three-hitter, Evan Gattis homered among a career-best four hits, and the Atlanta Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies 1-0 Wednesday night. Teheran (3-1) retired his first 12 batters before Ryan Howard led off the bottom of the fifth with an infield single. The 23-year-old righty struck out four and got 14 outs on flyballs in his first complete game in 38 career starts. He became the ninth Braves starter in the first 14 games this year to allow one run or none. "The cold didnt bother me," Teheran said after breezing through the lineup on a night when it was only 47 degrees at first pitch. "When its cold, I try to focus even more and not pay attention to the weather." As for beating a former Cy Young Award winner, Teheran said: "I dont pay attention to who Im pitching against." Philadelphia wasted an excellent outing by Lee (2-2). The ace left-hander struck out 13 and pitched around 11 hits in a complete game, throwing a career-high 128 pitches. Gattis drove an 0-2 pitch into the left-field seats in the fourth. It was his fifth homer in his last three games at Citizens Bank Park. "I was just trying to put the ball in play," Gattis said. Lee, a prolific strike-thrower, often gets hurt on 0-2 pitches. He entered the game with five hits allowed, including two doubles, among a dozen 0-2 pitches. "Im going to allow hits 0-2 and Im going to get outs 0-2," Lee said. "I hope I get every hitter in that situation." After the slow-footed Howard reached on a slow roller toward second base that was fielded by shifted third baseman Chris Johnson, Teheran retired the next 11 batters before Carlos Ruiz lined a single to left with two outs in the eighth. Jimmy p;Rollins hit a single with two outs in the ninth. Air Max 270 React Beige. Rollins stole second on a 3-0 pitch to Chase Utley. But Utley following with a game-ending groundout. "Teheran mixed speeds on his fastball, had different movement on his speed and mixed in his other pitches," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. Pitchers certainly had the advantage against bundled-up hitters. "Both pitchers were unbelievable," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "Lee was excellent. The homer just got over the fence. Teheran was terrific. He was dominating." It was the first 1-0 game that featured two complete games since Seattle beat Minnesota 1-0 on Aug. 27, 2012. Felix Hernandez got the win for the Mariners over Liam Hendricks. The series resumed after Tuesday nights rainout, which will be made up in June. The Braves rallied for a 9-6 win Monday night when Dan Uggla hit a ninth-inning grand slam off fill-in closer Jake Diekman. NOTES: Braves closer Craig Kimbrel is day to day with shoulder discomfort. ... Utley was 0 for 4, ending his 11-game hitting streak. ... Gattis was 0 for 6 with four strikeouts vs. Lee before his four hits. ... Lee has 29 career double-digit strikeout games. ... The Phillies signed LHP Adam Loewen to a minor league contract and assigned him to extended spring training. Loewen spent the last five seasons playing first base and outfield in the minors. ... Atlantas starters havent allowed more than three earned runs in any of the first 14 games. ... LHP Cole Hamels is moving closer to returning to Philadelphias rotation next week. Hamels was slowed by a shoulder problem in spring training. ... A.J. Burnett (0-1) tries for the fourth time to win his first game with the Phillies in Thursday afternoons series finale. LHP Alex Wood (2-1) goes for the Braves. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz