Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

10.01.2020 06:17
The Lightning outshot Caro Antworten

BALTIMORE -- These Oakland Athletics, they wont back down. Nyle McFarlane Jersey Retro . Not when confronted by an angry opponent, not when theyre dodging inside fastballs and definitely not when trailing late in the game. Pinch-hitter Stephen Vogt singled in the tiebreaking run in the 11th inning, and the Athletics got home runs from Josh Donaldson and Derek Norris in a 4-3 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Friday night. It was the sixth win in seven games for the Athletics, who own the best record in the AL (38-23) and the best road record in the majors (21-11). In the third inning, Donaldson tagged Manny Machado in the chest near third base for the third out, causing Machado to lose his balance and topple backward. Machado quickly stood up and yelled close-up at Donaldson, apparently questioning the force of the tag, and players from both sides crowded around the duo before Orioles manager Buck Showalter pulled Machado away. "I just tried to tag the guy. I was walking over there to go pick his helmet up for him, then he jumps up and starts yelling at me," Donaldson said. "I dont know what happened on his end, but Im just trying to do my job and play the game of baseball." Machado said: "Right play, he made the right play, but I just didnt agree on the tag that he made on me and I just had to get up and confront him. You get in the heat of the moment and things start flying." That appeared to be the end of it, but with two outs and nobody on in the sixth inning, Orioles starter Wei-Yin Chen threw an inside pitch near Donaldsons chin. After retreating from the batters box, Donaldson smiled knowingly. But he expressed anger minutes later, when Chen hit him with another inside fastball. "I understand them pitching in. Thats fine," Donaldson said. "It was just on my hand. (Baltimores) Nellie Cruz took one on the hand just the other day, and he doesnt seem too fond of that either." In the eighth, though, the As trailed 3-2. Pinch-hitter Coco Crisp drew a walk from Darren ODay, stole second and scored on a two-out single by Yoenis Cespedes. That led to Oaklands eighth win this season when trailing after seven innings. "We dont give up until that last out is made," Oakland starter Tommy Milone said. "You see if in the last few games, it seems like were always in every game, and we find ways to win." John Jaso led off the 11th with a pinch-hit double off Evan Meek (0-2). With one out, Gold Glove shortstop J.J. Hardy botched a grounder, his fourth error in two games. Meek went to third on the play and scored when Vogt hit a liner to left. Fernando Abad (1-2) worked the 10th and Sean Doolittle got three outs for his eighth save. The Orioles missed a chance to win it in the 10th when Nick Markakis was thrown out at the plate by Moss on Adam Jones one-out single to right. Cruz was then cut down trying to steal home. "Saw it, felt it, went for it, didnt work out," Baltimore manager Buck Showalter said. Prior to that, Chen retired 10 straight batters. Chen gave up two runs -- both on homers -- in 6 1-3 innings. Milone allowed three runs and eight hits in six innings. Donaldson put the As up 1-0 in the first with his 17th home run, and Norris connected leading off the second. Baltimore used three straight two-out singles, the last by rookie Jonathan Schoop, to get a run back in the bottom of the second. Chris Davis tied it in the fourth with an opposite-field drive to left, and Machado homered in the fifth for a 3-2 lead. NOTES: The Orioles put RHP Miguel Gonzalez (strained right oblique) on the 15-day DL, recalled RHP Tim Berry from Double-A Bowie, purchased the contract of Meek from Triple-A Norfolk and optioned RHP Preston Guilmet to the same club. ... Kevin Gausman replaced Gonzalez as Baltimores starter vs. Oakland on Saturday. The As will call upon right-hander Sonny Gray (6-1, 2.45 ERA). ... Former Orioles closer Jim Johnson returned to Baltimore for the first time since being traded during the off-season. "A lot of memories. Its obviously different going into a different clubhouse. Its cool," Johnson said. ... Oakland has homered in 14 straight games. ... LHP Johan Santana, who hoped to make a comeback with the Orioles, tore his Achilles tendon in extended spring training and is lost for the year. Bill Kirchiro Jersey Retro . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Buy Cheap Jerseys . On Monday night, many fans in this city placed the blame squarely on the captain for his role in the James Neal overtime winner against the Pittsburgh Penguins. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/curtis-deloatch-jersey-retro/ . The teams all-time leading scorer, DeRo has won everything there is to win in MLS. TAMPA, Fla. -- Justin Peters deserved a much better outcome after a stellar 47-save performance. Radko Gudas scored 2:16 into overtime and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat Peters and the Carolina Hurricanes 3-2 on Saturday night. "Sometimes the goaltender is the best player on the ice, and he was tonight," Lightning coach Jon Copper said about Peters. "Fortunately for us, we got that extra one by him." Gudas beat Peters, who kept the Hurricanes in the game with a number of great saves, from the right circle during a 3-on-1. "I wasnt 100 per cent sure if I could make a pass," Gudas said. Gudas helped setup the odd-man rush with a check on Jeff Skinner, who lost his stick on the play, in the Tampa Bay defensive zone. Victor Hedman and Martin St. Louis also scored for the Lightning. Valtteri Filppula had two assists. "It was real hot in there," Peters said. "They were throwing a lot of rubber at the net. We battled. We battled hard, and unfortunately, we werent able to get the two points." Carolinas Jiri Tlusty had a pair of goals. "Our goalie stole a point for us tonight," Carolina coach Kirk Muller said. "Obviously, he was the difference for us." St. Louis re-directed Hedmans shot during a power play 7:56 into the third that pulled the Lightning even at 2-2. The Hurricanes went up 2-1 on Tlustys short-handed breakaway goal at 10:11 of the second. Carolina has seven short-handed goals this season, all coming on the road. However, the Hurricanes are 1-2-3 when scoring short-handed. Tlusty put Carolina up 1-0 when he beat Ben Bishop with a wrist shot on the Hurricanes first shot at 4:35 of the first. Matt Szymanski Jersey Retro. Bishop had shutout Carolina in both of his previous games against the Hurricanes, making 76 saves over the stretch. Bishop finished with 25 saves. Peters, who entered winless in three games with a 4.00 goals-against-average against Tampa Bay, made 15 saves before allowing Hedmans goal that tied it at 1 with 3:48 left in the first. The Lightning outshot Carolina 19-8 during the first. Peters stopped all 13 shots he faced in the second, including a post-to-post glove save on Filppulas shot during a power play late in the period. He turned aside 16 of 17 shots during the third. Tampa Bay defenceman Eric Brewer left in the second with an upper-body injury. Hurricanes defenceman Jay Harrison played seven shfts during the first before leaving the game. NOTES: Injured Lightning star Steven Stamkos briefly skated Saturday. Stamkos, who broke his right leg Nov. 11, resumed limited on-ice workouts about 10 days ago and skated for over 30 minutes Thursday. Stamkos has said he hopes to return in February. ... Hurricanes RW Radek Dvorak played in his 1,230th NHL game, which is two away from tying Dino Ciccarelli for 84th on the career list. ... Tampa Bay LW Ryan Malone (broken ankle) had an extensive on-ice conditioning session and could return by early next month. ... Lightning C Tom Pyatt played after missing 32 games due to a broken collarbone. ... Carolina D Mike Komisarek was scratched for the second straight game after being activated from injured reserve. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz