Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

11.01.2020 06:26
Kuchar and Woodland represented t Antworten

All of the trash talk and fan-fuelled rivalry will come to a head on Sunday afternoon when the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Saskatchewan Roughriders meet for the third time this season in the 11th-annual Banjo Bowl. Michael Del Zotto Jersey . The Blue Bombers (6-4) look to avoid the season sweep, while the Roughriders (7-2) eye an a seventh-straight victory. Here are the main Blue Bombers story lines surrounding Sundays West Division tilt, where Winnipeg will look for just their second win in their last five games: – "No, I will not lose any sleep over this... Because I understand the facts surrounding it." Thats head coach Mike OShea when asked if there was any concern over his clubs 346 total rushing yards allowed to the Riders in their two previous meetings. "The simple things are this," said OShea. "Youve got to be in the right place, and when the ball-carrier comes through your place that youre defending, youve got to make the tackle. So when we have a breakdown of that — if youre not in the right place or you fail to make the tackle... When plays have made yards against us its been a combination of not being in the right place or not making a tackle. So when you see it on film its not something you worry about as a coach. It really isnt. If there was something wrong with your system, you would have to reconfigure that. But its not that. So thats why Im not worried. I have a lot faith in our guys. Im sure Ive been criticized for that, but its OK." – Injuries are riddling the Blue & Gold, as big-ticket offseason acquisition Nick Moore will be an absent target of quarterback Drew Willy for the next few weeks and, "maybe more, well see," according to OShea of Moores left high-ankle sprain suffered in last weeks Labour Day Classic in Regina. Romby Bryant will be expected to step up in place of Moore, while the teams leading receiver, Clarence Denmark, hopes to rebound from his one-catch-for-six-yards-performance and return to the reliable weapon he has become in 2014. – Tackle-machine Ian Wild, who tied the franchise-record with 14 takedowns in Week 9, will be out this week with a shoulder burner. Abe Kromah dresses for the second time since joining the team in mid-July. "One thing it really comes down to is effort," said Kromah. "Effort can really get a lot of things done, even when things go wrong... I believe that philosophy. I feel like we can overcome a lot of mistakes, a lot of run fits and mishaps." – Kashawn Fraser, who made his third start of the season in place of the healthy Jason Vega last week, also heads to the one-game injured list with a knee injury and will be out a few weeks. "I think its happened before, so Im not overly concerned about it," said Vega when asked about his healthy-scratch. "Unfortunately, thats above my pay-grade, so thats not a question that I can answer personally. Youd have to ask coach or whoever else and whoever made the decision. All I know is I didnt play, and this week I am." – Fifth-year Bombers halfback Alex Suber was traded to the Toronto Argonauts this week for International defensive end Thaddeus Gibson, who will help supplant the defensive front with the injury to Kashawn Fraser. Gibson will join the team next week. The team also added a pair of International defensive ends to their practice roster in Willie Moseley and Marvin Booker. – Drew Willy went down in a heap in the third quarter last Sunday and put a serious scare into all of Bomberland as he clutched his left ankle and writhed in pain. And while he did return to the game to immediately orchestrate a six-play, 59-yard drive capped by his own keep-and-run up the gut for an 11-yard touchdown, there was some concern this week if the quarterback would be good to go in the rematch. "I think Ill only get better," said Willy after saying he felt OK after practice on Thursday. "I think itll just keep progressing, and every single day Im getting a lot of treatment and stuff like that, so I felt pretty good out here today... I think I just try to pride myself on mental and physical toughness. I think if you have those two things you give yourself a shot every single week (for) your teammates to believe in you. I want to do everything I can to be out there for them because they work so hard... As an offence and as a team you want to pride yourself on being accountable and being reliable to your teammates. Its just one of those things. You just mentally have to toughen through it, and if youre mentally right a lot of times itll take care of the physical part." Blue Bomber Game Day pre-game coverage begins at 1 p.m. on TSN 1290 Radio, with halftime and post-game analysis with Chris Walby, Troy Westwood, and Darrin Bauming. Josh Mahura Jersey . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick. Andy McDonald Jersey https://www.cheapducks.com/ . -- Jesse Lussier scored 8:24 into overtime as the Halifax Mooseheads erased a four-goal deficit to beat the host Val-dOr Foreurs 6-5 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.Officials announced on Thursday that PGA TOUR champion Gary Woodland will be the second player to represent Team World in the inaugural Canada Cup Match to take place at Ashburn Golf Club – New Course in Halifax, Nova Scotia on Monday, June 30, 2014. The Canada Cup is part of GOLFest Nova Scotia, a week-long celebration of national pride and all things golf in Canada that will also feature a Web.com Tour event, the Nova Scotia Open, from June 29 to July 6, 2014. After turning professional in 2007, Woodland quickly ascended to the PGA TOUR. He had a break-through season in 2011 which included six top-10 finishes and a victory at the Transitions Championship (now Valspar Championship), where he sunk a clutch 10-foot putt for par on the 72nd hole to win by one stroke over U.S. Open Champion Webb Simpson. More recently, the Topeka, Kansas native claimed his second PGA TOUR victory at the 2013 Reno-Tahoe Open. Woodland currently sits at number eighteen on the 2014 FedExCup points list. He is an alumnus of the Web.com Tour, having made 14 starts in 2010, which included four top-20 finishes. Known for his power and athleticism, Woodlands style will be a great exhibition for spectators. His length is the perfect complement to Kuchars consistency and patience. Canada Cup fans could be in for a treat if Kuchar and Woodland get paired together for team alternate shot. The Canada Cup will not be the first time this duo has paired up in international team competition. In 2011, Kuchar and Woodland represented the UUnited States at the Omega Mission Hills World Cup (now ISPS HANDA World Cup of Golf) where they won by two strokes over England and Germany. Troy Loney Jersey. . "Match play competitions always bring out the best in players ability and personality. The pressure and energy of match play creates a great environment for players and fans alike. Playing with Matt and representing the United States at the Omega Mission Hills World Cup was a great experience. I look forward to representing the World with Matt and our remaining teammates as we take on Team Canada at the Canada Cup in a week that includes both Canada Day and Independence Day," said Woodland. DeLaet and Woodland are two of the longer ball strikers on tour, while Weir, Hearn and Kuchar are three of the most consistent. Although the Canada Cup pairings are still undetermined, one thing is for certain, that fans will bear witness to an exhibition of world-class golf by top PGA TOUR and Web.com Tour professionals. "Matt and Gary are both great players with very different styles of play which will be entertaining for spectators to watch. Match play is a great format that we dont get to play a lot of on the PGA TOUR. I cant wait to play in front of the Canadian fans in a match play setting again. I look forward to welcoming Matt and Gary to Halifax and sharing this experience with Graham and David," said Weir. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz