Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

13.01.2020 06:19
lped Golden State regain control Antworten

MALMO - Head coach Brent Sutter has made it official: Jake Paterson will start for Canada when it opens the World Junior Hockey Championship on Thursday against Germany. Nike Air Vapormax Soldes . Goalie consultant Fred Brathwaite delivered the news to the Saginaw Spirit goalie on the ice at the start of Wednesdays practice at the Malmo Isstadion. "Obviously Im really excited to get the call," Paterson said after the up-tempo workout. "Im ready to get focused and looking forward to the game." The 19-year-old served as Canadas third-string goalie at last years event in Ufa, Russia, but did not get in a game. He was also a backup and didnt play for Team Ontario at the 2011 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge. On Tuesday, Sutter noted that he sensed Paterson was ready for the chance to finally take the net in international competition. "He feels like this is his time," the coach said. Paterson agrees. "I think so," he said when informed of Sutters assessment. "Its been a pretty long year from last year not just not being able to play, but having a sour taste in our mouth from a fourth-place finish so Im definitely looking forward to getting things going tomorrow." Zach Fucale will serve as the backup despite playing well in his pre-tournament start against Finland on Friday. The Halifax Mooseheads goalie has slightly better numbers than Paterson this season and is coming off a Memorial Cup win in May, but remained upbeat despite Sutters decision. "Even though I wont be playing I think Ill be still important," Fucale, who is a year younger than Paterson, said. "I mean, I have to make sure Im positive for the guys and always be ready. You can never know in these tournaments what can happen. Jake is playing really well, very sharp and were all happy. All I have to do is make sure Im ready and Im ready to accept that." In his two previous world junior stints behind Canadas bench, Sutter has opted to ride one goalie most of the way giving the backup just one start in 12 games. "Lets see how Game 1 goes," Sutter said when asked if Fucale would get a start at some point. "I really dont know. You got to assume when youre playing a lot of games in a short period of time that you need both goalies, but were going to start with Patty and then well make a determination wholl play in Game 2." Vapormax Flyknit 3 Femme .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. Vapormax Flyknit Utility Pas Cher . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. http://www.vapormaxpaschersoldes.fr/vente-air-vapormax-plus/vapormax-plus-noir.html . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth.BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona says defender Thomas Vermaelen has had surgery to treat a right leg muscle injury and is expected to be sidelined for another four months.The 29-year-old Vermaelen has yet to play for Barcelona since it paid Arsenal a reported 19 million euros (then $25.4 million) last off-seaason. Vapormax Off White Pas Cher. .Vermaelen arrived to Barcelona injured from the World Cup, where he played for Belgium.Injuries limited him to 14 appearances for Arsenal last season.Barcelona is banned from the next two transfer windows by FIFA for breaking rules regarding the signing of youth players. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz