Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

16.01.2020 04:30
ationals begin a road trip nex Antworten

Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Gail Goodrich Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Bruins (3) - Knuckled down after last game struggles, was locked in, had good rebound control, not much chance on the Mike Weaver goal as there was traffic in front and Thomas Vanek goal was a nice redirection. Good saves on Rene Bourque,Vanek and Max Pacioretty in second period. Vaneks second power-play goal another deflection on power play. Lots of Screens in front of him Carey Price, Canadiens (3) - Sharp again this game, big saves on Jarome Iginla, Jordan Caron, Patrice Bergeron, Torrey Krug and two ridiculous saves on Milan Lucic and Loui Eriksson. Dan Pailles goal hit Francois Boullion and changed directions. Also had a few posts - Iginla and Krug. Second goal, through a screen, no chance, Third goal is a wicked bounce off the ice in front of him. On the game-winning goal he was late on the push across. Made at least eight to 10 bell saves in this game and was the only reason it was close at all the first two periods Jonathan Quick, Kings (4) - Put a show on again. His best two saves were on Smith-Pelley, reaction to back door plays. Got help tonight with three posts and an open net save by Alex Martinez. Teemu Selannes goal was through the body, not his best work. Also found a way to fight through traffic on a big save on Corey Perry; got the big win on the road to lead in the series Jonas Hiller, Ducks (4) - Played very well. Big saves on Mike Richards, Tyler Toffoli kept the Ducks in it, especially at 2-1. Not much chance on the Gaboriks goals. Game-tying goal was batted out of air and game-winning goal was a back door tip. Looked a bit rusty early on with rebound control and puck handling, but settled in by the 10-minute mark and made a nice save on Drew Doughty. Shawn Marion Jersey . The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss. Fake Suns Jerseys . Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night. https://www.cheapsunsonline.com/469z-josh-jackson-jersey-suns.html . The Packers, Lions and Bears were a combined 35-15 and as long as Jay Cutler can say healthy, all three could make the playoffs in 2012. WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper showed plenty of pop Thursday in his first on-field batting practice since undergoing ligament surgery on his left thumb last month. "Honestly, we almost ran out of baseballs," manager Matt Williams said. "Between he and Wilson (Ramos), whoever gets in the park first today and goes to the outfield will have lots of souvenirs." Williams said Harper will begin a minor league rehab assignment after the Nationals begin a road trip next week. "Im still trying to see where my swings at. ... I dont see myself coming back after five games or four games," Harper said. "I really want to push it and see how I feel after eight, nine games down there. If I feel good before that, then Ill see where Im at." Williams will have to do some shuffling when Harper returns. Ryan Zimmerman, whose chronic shoulder problems have moved him off thhird base, has been playing in Harpers spot in left field. Suns Jerseys China. Williams originally said Zimmerman will move back to third, but now the manager says he will move players around depending on matchups and to give players rest. Zimmerman could be playing first base, third base or left field, while Harper will be used in all three outfield positions. Anthony Rendon will shuffle between second base and third base. "It doesnt really matter to me. I just want to play," Harper said. "I just want to be in the lineup and hopefully I can come back and help the team win." The Nationals have been playing well recently in Harpers absence, moving into first place in the NL East ahead of Thursdays opener of a four-game series against the Atlanta Braves. "One through nine, everyones swinging it really, really well right now. Were playing well. Im the odd man out, I guess," he joked. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz