Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

16.01.2020 04:31
wrestler and the brother of t Antworten

The Montreal Canadiens took to the Bell Sports Complex ice on Sunday for a third straight day of practice since completing their opening-round sweep of the Tampa Bay Lightning. Wholesale Hurricanes Jerseys . Only this time, they were preparing for a date with the 2013-14 Presidents Trophy winning Boston Bruins, who secured their spot in the second round after defeating the Detroit Red Wings in five games. Meeting for the fourth time in seven seasons and for the 34th occasion all-time, the Canadiens and Bruins get together in an Eastern Conference second round series that begins this week. "Youre going to have to fight for everything. Theres no such thing as an easy game when you play against Boston," Canadiens defenceman Josh Gorges said following practice. "Theyre very well structured. They play a great team game. Youre going to have to fight for your real estate, youre going to have to fight to get on the inside and to get second chances in front of the net. "If were going to succeed, were going to have to do everything we can in the dirty areas." Gorges, who will face the Bruins in the postseason for the third time in his NHL career, was unable to take part in the Canadiens most recent playoff meeting with Boston in 2011 after undergoing season-ending knee surgery. "What the Bruins have done in the last few years in the playoffs has been as good as or better than any other team in the league," added Gorges. "We know we have a great challenge ahead of us. Its going be hard. Its going to be a long series. Weve got to be prepared for that." The last time the Bruins and Canadiens met in the playoffs was in 2011, when Boston ousted Montreal in seven games in its march to winning the Stanley Cup championship. No teams have come close to meeting in the playoffs as many times as the Bruins and Canadiens. The 170 games between the Bruins and Canadiens are the most for playoff opponents; the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs are next with 117. "Theyre a good team; they know how to win. Theyve shown that by winning the Cup a few years back and making the Stanley Cup Finals last year," winger Thomas Vanek said of the much-anticipated series. "I know TD Garden is a tough building to play in, but so is the Bell Centre. For us to have success or for anyone to have success, youre going to have to beat some really good teams in order to win that ultimate prize. The Bruins are one of those teams." The Bruins lost three of their four games against the Canadiens this season, including two games played in Boston. The Canadiens have won six of the past seven games and are 351-264-103-7 in the regular season against the Bruins. "The Bruins are the same team they were in the regular season. Thats what makes them so good," defenceman Mike Weaver said. "Theyre going to be an extremely tough team to play against and it will be a great challenge for us. Thats what playoffs are all about. You hear a lot of things about that rivalry, but playoffs take things to another level." Head coach Michel Therrien made a change to his line up at practice on Sunday, opting to put a healthy Travis Moen on the fourth line - a move to bring in more veteran presence against an experienced Bruins team. Here is Sundays Practice Lines: Forward:Pacioretty - Desharnais - VanekPrust - Plekanec - GallagherBourque - Eller - GiontaMoen* - Briere - WeiseBournival - White - Parros Defence:Markov - EmelinGorges - SubbanBouillon - WeaverMurray - Tinordi Goal:PriceBudaj *In first round, Michael Bournival played left wing on the fourth line. Moen skating in that spot represents the one lineup change in preparation for the Bruins. The NHL is expected to release the schedule for the second round on Monday. Hurricanes Jerseys 2020 . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. Carolina Hurricanes Store . Cory Batey and Brandon Vandenburg were each convicted on four charges of aggravated rape, one of attempted aggravated rape and two for aggravated sexual battery. Vandenburg was also found guilty of tampering with evidence as well as an unlawful photography charge. https://www.cheaphurricanes.com/ . -- Jack Del Rio only wanted to talk about the Cowboys, not the Trojans.Jon Jones went from pound-for-pound the best fighter inside the octagon to just plain pounded. Jones took a beating, the worst one of his record reign, in a bout against Alexander Gustafsson that knocked the light heavyweight champion on the canvas for the first time in his career and put his belt in jeopardy. Looking as human and humbled as ever, Jones wouldnt let his hard-earned championship slip away easily and gutted out another title defence -- a UFC record sixth straight -- that set up him up to find another challenger of the month. Enter Glover Teixeira. Teixeira boasts a whopping 20-bout winning streak that dates nine years and is coming off a first-round TKO of Ryan Bader. Jones (19-1) and Teixeira (22-2) fight in the main event of UFC 172 Saturday night when the promotion makes its debut in Baltimore. Phil Davis fights Anthony Johnson in the other headline bout. Jones, one of UFCs biggest active pay-per-view draws, won a unanimous decision against Gustafsson at UFC 165 in September. Gustafsson cut the champion at the right eye midway through the first round. And with a minute left, he took Jones down for the first time in the champions UFC career. Jones said he knew he was as close as ever to dropping the belt. "I realized I needed to switch up my strategy and begin improvising a little bit more, and thats what I did," he said. "I think with Gus I was trying to fight like a technical kick boxing match and I think I was losing at that. I just had to switch my style up and start flowing a little better and start winging things, making up, creating, and finding new openings." He found enough of them to escape and put his name in the record book. With the win, Jones passed UFC Hall of Famer Tito Ortizs light heavyweight mark of five straight successful title defences. After beating Shogun Rua on March 20, 2011 to win the belt, Jones went on to defeat Rampage Jackson, Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen and Gustafsson. Carolina Hurricanes Gear. . He beat all but Evans and Gustafsson during the streak via TKO or submission, and three times earned UFC fight of the night honours. Known as "Bones," Jones said its time to return to his dominant form to keep the streak going. "Im totally prepared to fight for five rounds, but my goal in this fight is to dominate the fight in a way that no one seen possible," he said. Domination is in my psychology. Its the way I train. Its the way I eat. Its the way I visualize. Its the way I believe. "If I dont dominate the fight, Ill still be happy with the victory. But domination is what Im planning on." Teixeira, the No. 2 title contender, is 5-0 since jumping to UFC but a 5-1 underdog in the fight of his life. "My strategy against Jon Jones is simple, go out there and be myself and knock this guy out," he said. "Ive been training my whole life for this." Jones, a former college wrestler and the brother of two NFL players, nearly suffered a broken arm in his win over Belfort and broke a toe against Sonnen. Winning while hurt, then turning around the Gustafsson bout in the final two rounds, proved to Jones he can win under any circumstances. "After that Gustafsson fight, Im even more confident in my will," he said. "I know I have a lot of will. I know that Im armed with that going into this battle on Saturday night. Jones has two brothers in the NFL, including Arthur, a Super Bowl champion with the Ravens who now plays for the Colts. Arthur Jones will be at Baltimore Arena with some of his former teammates rooting on his brother for the feel of a hometown advantage. "They supported our family while he was here and thats why I wanted to fight here," Jon Jones said. "I hope his leaving doesnt change anything because I still love the fans and the support they have given to me and our family." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz