Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

18.01.2020 06:34
ith kudos from his teammates. Antworten

Lexington, KY (SportsNetwork. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping .com) - Kentucky and Providence were both undefeated coming into Sundays meeting at Rupp Arena, and it was virtually even for 20 minutes before the top-ranked Wildcats pulled away. Willie Cauley-Stein and Karl-Anthony Towns each recorded 11 points and six rebounds, and Kentucky held the Friars to 16 points after the break en route to a 58-38 win. The Wildcats (7-0) saw five other players finish with six points, including Andrew Harrison, who added four assists and four steals. Tyler Harris and Carson Desrosiers each netted 10 points for the Friars (6-1), who made just 4-of-24 (16.7 percent) in the deciding second half. Kris Dunn shot 1-of-7 from the floor and committed 10 of Providences 18 turnovers. While the final numbers were unsightly, the Friars opened the contest by making seven of their first 10 shots. They led 19-15 following two Harris free throws with 6:49 remaining in the first half, but baskets were much tougher to come by the rest of the way. Kentucky went into halftime holding a 26-22 lead and never trailed after the break. For a 14-plus minute stretch that went into the second half, the Friars connected on just 1-of-16 shots, and a Towns three-point play gave Kentucky a 33-25 lead with 14:04 to go. A quick 9-0 run capped by an Alex Poythress layup in transition extended the Wildcats cushion to 44-29, and the hosts cruised from there. Game Notes Providence fell to 2-12 all-time against No. 1 ranked teams ... Kentucky beat its first six opponents by an average of 36.8 points ... Providence came in averaging 74.2 ppg ... Kentucky outscored the Friars in the paint, 38-12. Fake Air Max 97 . "After consultation with the Team USA medical staff and officials, it was determined that he should return to Winnipeg as a precaution due to his previous injury history," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Wednesday in a statement. Nike Basketball Shoes Clearance . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-jordan-1-cheap.html . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Peyton Manning has been docked a reported $8,268 for taunting Houston Texans safety D.J. Swearinger in a preseason game last week. The Denver Broncos quarterback laid into the safety for hitting Wes Welker in the head, which left the slot receiver with his third concussion in 10 months. The penalty was reported by ESPN. Manning told ESPNs Chris Mortensen: "I accept it. Money well spent." Swearingers hit on Welker drew a 15-yard personal foul — but so far no word of a fine. Manning was irked by the hit on Welker and after throwing a 29-yard TD pass to Emmanuel Sanders on the next snap, he ran up to Swearinger and let him know it. That resulted in the first personal foul of Mannings NFL career along with kudos from his teammates. Manning explained afterward that he acted out of concern for Welkers well-being. Besides, he said, whats 155 yards with 5 seconds left in the half? "I think if youre going to get one, thats a good time to get one," Manning said after the game. Fake Vapormax. Swearinger said Manning swore at him but wouldnt go into details: "He didnt invite me to dinner," Swearinger said. He insisted, however, that his hit on Welker wasnt dirty, explaining the receiver slid at the last moment. "I led with my shoulder. Thats the only thing I could do. Hes a short guy," Swearinger said. Swearinger had been at the centre of several skirmishes during three days of joint practices with the Broncos one week after angering the Atlanta Falcons with his combative style during a joint workout in Georgia. Welker is going through the NFLs concussion protocol. He flew with the Broncos to Dallas to watch the final preseason game Thursday night along with most of the other starters. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz