Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

20.01.2020 06:22
have the last two games hed probably st Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Yankees Jerseys China . -- Although Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf are world-class offensive talents riding long scoring streaks, they realize theyll never measure up to unsung teammate Alex Grant and his perfect shooting percentage. All those numbers added up to another victory for the surging Anaheim Ducks. Perry scored a goal in his seventh straight game, Getzlaf extended his point streak to 13 games and the Ducks beat the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Wednesday night for their fourth straight win. Grant scored his second career goal on his second NHL shot as the Pacific Division leaders improved to 12-0-2 at home, extending the second-longest streak without a regulation loss to open a season in the shootout era. Jonas Hiller made 23 saves as Anaheim relied on its offensive stars and an unlikely contributor to grind out its sixth consecutive win over the Wild. "I think everybody is doing a really good job and bearing down," Hiller said. "Were playing really solid. Right now everybody is trusting each other. I trust the guys in front of me to do their job." With four victories in the past six days, the Ducks (22-7-5) have the NHLs second-best record behind Chicago. Perry extended the longest goal streak in the league this season with a second-period goal, jumping on a rebound of Hampus Lindholms shot off the back wall for his 21st goal. Perry matched St. Louis Alexander Steen for second place in the league behind goals leader Alex Ovechkin. Getzlaf started the play and picked up an assist, extending the NHLs longest active point streak and matching Steens mark for the longest in the league this season. The Anaheim captain has scored in each of his last 15 appearances since Nov. 6, but the NHL officially recognizes only 13 games because of an injury absence early in the string. "Obviously, (Perry) is an elite talent," Minnesotas Jason Pominville said. "He and Getzlaf play well together, and they make a lot of good plays, but I think we gave them a little bit too much time to make plays. If you give those guys time, theyll make you pay." Josh Harding stopped 29 shots and Pominville scored his 15th goal on a power play early in the third period for the Wild, who have lost four straight on the road. Despite a strong defensive effort against an elite opponent, Minnesota opened a stretch with seven of eight on the road with another narrow loss. After a scoreless first period, Grant scored with a sneaky-fast wrist shot that beat Harding on the short side on a 2-on-4 rush. Grant hadnt dressed for the injury-depleted Anaheim defence since he scored a goal in his NHL debut Nov. 30, and hes only getting a shot because the Ducks are without injured defencemen Francois Beauchemin, Luca Sbisa, Sheldon Souray and Mark Fistric. "Ill take it, but I definitely never imagined it," said Grant, who spent the past four seasons in Pittsburghs minor league system without making the Penguins roster. "Ive done my time in the minors, quite a few games there. I just wanted to be prepared to jump in when I had an opportunity." Harding made a handful of stellar saves, notably lunging to stab Teemu Selannes shot at an otherwise open net in the second period. The 43-year-old Finnish Flash hasnt scored a goal since Oct. 20. Pominville ended Hillers shutout bid with a backhand in front, passing Zach Parise for the team lead in goals. Charlie Coyle had a clean breakaway later in the period, but Hiller stopped him cold. "Weve got to find a way to create more offence, especially early in the game," Minnesota captain Mikko Koivu said. "Hiller made that big save (on Coyle), but we have to create more than just that. Defensively, I think were good, but its tough to win with just one goal." NOTES: Anaheim C Saku Koivu and Mikko Koivu met in the NHL for the 18th time. Saku is 11-3-4 against his younger brother. ... The Ducks recalled D Nolan Yonkman from the minors, but he didnt play. ... Minnesota assigned D Kyle Dumba to the Canadian national junior team for the world junior championships in Sweden beginning Dec. 26. The 19-year-old Dumba has two points in 13 games this season with the Wild. Greg Bird Jersey .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. Jonathan Holder Jersey . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season. http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/custom-dj-lemahieu-jersey-large-1704i.html . - After sewage backups, toilet overflows and foul smells surfaced the past two years, nothing at the Oakland Coliseum surprises the home team anymore.CLEVELAND -- Interim general manager David Griffin said before the Cavaliers game Sunday night that hed like to see a few more smiles from his team. Following Clevelands 91-83 overtime win over Memphis, there were happy faces all around the locker room. "The game is fun," said Kyrie Irving, who scored 28 points as Cavaliers won back-to-back games for the first time in a month. "Being out there, just competing at the highest level. At the end of the day, its just a game." The Cavaliers, who broke a six-game losing streak Friday night against Washington, have won both games since general manager Chris Grant was fired last week. Irving scored the final four points in regulation to tie it. Luol Dengs 3-pointer on the first possession of overtime put Cleveland ahead for good, 81-78. While a two-game winning streak wont remedy all the teams problems in an adversity-filled season, the Cavaliers want to seize on any positive momentum they can find. "Everybody was putting too much pressure on themselves," Irving said. "We needed to go out there and play basketball. Going out there the last two games, whether the game gets tight or gets away from you, it should be fun." Nick Calathes scored 17 points to lead Memphis, which has lost three of four since winning six straight. Deng began the overtime scoring with a 3-pointer from the corner as the shot clock was winding down. Baskets by Dion Waiters and Anderson Varejao, sandwiched around a 3-pointer by Calathes, left Cleveland with an 85-81 lead. A resounding dunk by Waiters and four free throws by Irving put the game away. "They had the two best players on the floor in Dion Waiters and Kyrie Irving," Grizzlies coach David Joerger said. "They really took the game over from start to finish." Joerger blamed the Grizzlies poor first half, in which they fell behind by 14 points, for the loss. "We slogged in the mud at the start tonight, which you cant do on the road," he said. James Johnson scored 13 points in the fourth quarter to help Memphis erase a nine-point deficit. Cleveland led 74-65 but was held scoreless for 4:54 as the Grizzlies took a 78-74 lead. Irving tied it with a layup with 18 seconds remaining and was fouled, but missed the free throw, giving Memphis the ball with 16. Clint Frazier Jersey. 7 seconds left. Zach Randolph lost the ball while driving the lane and Waiters heave from just inside halfcourt hit off the backboard. Griffin met with the players at Sunday morning at the shootaround while owner Dan Gilbert spoke with them prior to the game. "I think it woke up a lot of people," Waiters said of Grants dismissal. "Me, I felt half of that was my fault, how we played. We just didnt come out right as a unit. I think it cost the man his job. If we had been playing the way we have the last two games hed probably still be here. We cant dwell on the past, weve got to continue to play the way weve been playing and keep it up." Waiters scored 18 points, and C.J. Miles added 14 for Cleveland. Johnson scored 15 points for Memphis. Randolph, who left the game in the second quarter to get three stitches to close a cut under his left eye, had 14 points. Calathes, playing in place of the injured Mike Conley, made his first six shots and was 7 of 9 from the field. Randolph went to the locker room late in the second quarter after taking an elbow in the face from Tristan Thompson while they were going for a rebound. Randolph was on the court for a couple of moments and asked for a towel to put to his face. He tapped hands with Thompson before jogging off the court with a team trainer. Randolph returned to start the third quarter. "Teams know we try to go inside to Zach and let him go to work, but weve got to do something with all five guys, not always depend on our horse down there," Said Memphis forward Tayshaun Prince. "We cant allow Zach to always be our hero. It puts us in a tough spot and it puts him in a tough spot." Deng started after missing Fridays game with the flu. NOTES: Grizzlies G Tony Allen (sprained left wrist) is listed as day-to-day, but hasnt taken part in practice. Hes been out since Jan. 3. ... Varejao left the game with a hand injury in the first quarter. He went to the locker room, but returned in the second quarter. Varejao, who finished with 14 rebounds, also appeared to tweak his knee in the fourth quarter but returned to the game quickly. ... Cleveland snapped a four-game losing streak in the series. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz