Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

20.01.2020 06:22
at he asked me to do. I Antworten

(CCA) - Braden Calvert and his Winnipeg team notched two more wins on Saturday, including a 6-5 victory over first-place Norway at the World Junior Curling Championships in Flims, Switzerland. Tarvarius Moore Super Bowl Jersey . "I guess well take the win after a game like that," said Calvert, who handed Norwegian skip Eirik Mjoeen his first loss of the round robin. "We got off to a bad start. I threw a really bad rock in five and we had to come back from that. Luckily, we did and we pulled through." After giving up consecutive steals and trailing 3-0 at the break, Calvert and his team of Kyle Kurz, Lucas Van Den Bosch, Brendan Wilson, alternate Matt Dunstone and coach Tom Clasper fought back in the sixth. Calvert made a tricky angle raise double to score two and followed that up with a steal of two in the seventh to go ahead. "That was huge in terms of the momentum we got from that shot," Calvert said about the double in the sixth end. "We gained a lot of confidence and basically got back at them." Against Switzerland, the Canadians "came prepared to play," according to Canadian Team Leader Andrea Ronnebeck. "The Swiss fans, as always, were enthusiastic but so were the Canadian fans," said Ronnebeck. "The arena was rocking (pun intended) with a full house of Norwegians, Swiss, Scots, Italians, Americans and Canadians. It was awesome. Cow bells and all!" And the Canadian supporters had a lot to cheer for as Calvert led the team to a 7-2 win over Switzerlands Yannick Schwaller, improving Canadas record to 4-3 and moving them into a three-way tie for third place (with Scotlands Kyle Smith and Schwaller). "Were starting to get on a bit of a roll," said Calvert after the game. "Were starting to gain some momentum and confidence. We were really sharp out of the gate tonight and grabbed an early deuce. That was definitely the turning point in the game and we kept fighting and were able to pull it off. All the teams here are tough and each game is going to be a battle." On Sunday, the Canadian men will take on USAs Jake Vukich (2-5) and Austrias Sebastian Wunderer (3-4) to finish up the round robin. On the womens side, Kelsey Rocque defeated USAs Cory Christensen 8-4 to move into first place in the standings, tied with Korea, Switzerland and Russia, all with 5-2 records. Rocque and her Edmonton team of Keely Brown, Taylor McDonald, Claire Tully, alternate Alison Kotylak and coach Amanda-Dawn Coderre led the USA 6-4 after eight ends and scored a deuce in the ninth to put the game away. The Canadian women have now won three in a row and will try to keep the momentum going in their final games of the round robin on Sunday against Scotlands Gina Aitken (2-5) and Denmarks Christine Svensen (0-7). Joe Staley Super Bowl Jersey . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. Roger Craig Super Bowl Jersey . 8 Sergio Parisse for its penultimate Six Nations match against Ireland at Lansdowne Road. https://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Mike-Person-Jersey/ .S. womens soccer team to a 2-0 win over China in Colorado in the afternoon.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley has left the team following his fathers death. Bradley flew home to Zumbrota, Minn., on Monday to be with his family, turning interim coaching duties over to secondary coach DeWayne Walker. Bradleys father, Roy James Bradley, died Sunday night following a lengthy illness. He was 85. The youngest of the six kids, Bradley is expected to rejoin the team in London, possibly as early as Wednesday. "Many of guys know coach Bradley and have been around him enough to know that hes a very tough-minded man, has a lot of intestinal fortitude and he really struggled with this decision: whether to lead this team or to lead his family," general manager Dave Caldwell said. "And we made it for him this morning to go home and be with his family and his mom, Gloria, to take care of what he needed there. "We have enough confidence in our coaching staff here and our team here that were going to take care of our business, and coach Bradley will rejoin the team as soon as he can. We fully support him and his family with that." The Jaguars (0-7) are flying to London later Monday and spending the week there before playing defending NFC champion San Francisco. Walker has 25 years of coaching experience, including the last four as head coach at New Mexico State. "He could have closed his eyes and just picked any coacch," Walker said. Trent Taylor Super Bowl Jersey. "I think all the coaches are capable of doing what he asked me to do. I just want to make sure I dont embarrass him." Jacksonville has lost every game this season by double digits, getting outscored 222-76. San Diego, dealing with a short week and a cross-country flight, dominated every aspect of Sundays 24-6 win over the Jaguars. Bradley was Seattles defensive co-ordinator the previous four years. Caldwell and owner Shad Khan picked Bradley to lead the franchises latest rebuilding project, which clearly wont be an easy fix. Walker declined to address injuries, the teams quarterback situation or any other team issues. Its unclear whether Blaine Gabbert (hamstring) or Chad Henne will start Sunday against the 49ers. "Im going to sit in the chair for maybe a day and a half, so for me to have this big plan to try to rejuvenate our football team, I dont think thats my place," Walker said. Walker addressed the team Monday, giving them the news about Bradleys father. "Coach Bradley has been good to all of us, and any time a situation like this pops up when youre a family, youre going to feel bad and youre going to have some sensitive feelings," Walker said. "I think our team is a tight-knit family, and Im sure guys are hurting." Roy James Bradley is survived by his wife, Gloria, and six children. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz