Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 125 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
MichaelSmith Offline

06.07.2018 11:17
Connection of a problem Nuvicam a pc Antworten

Hi,

I have a problem with my gps Nuvicam since last night, I made a mistake by connecting it to my pc, instead of connecting it with a micro USB cord below, I airaccordé with that and has arrirée which is used to recharge, I do not know if this is what posed problem, but it is not recognized by my pc if I connect the rocker Nuvicam well in "pc", it indicates an orange logo indicating that the GPS is connected to the PC, after a few moments, the PC recognizes it but then he puts me an error message " device malfunctioned ", then the GPS disconnects and starts as if I had turned on.
I walked into the parameters of GPS to put in "mtp" or "mass storage" I handed in factory settings, nothing happens, it connects seconds and disconnects.
I tried on several pc and it's the same, I uninstalled garmin express, usb drivers, the PC can not connect to it, he does it for a while and disconnects,
does anyone have an idea what I could do? I've done a backup when I bought it but I can not connect to the PC, no way to reinstall the backup, I tried to place an update on one of two micro sd cards, but it does not work, the GPS can not read them?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forums.garmin.com/forum/garmin-e...press-pc/131737-
Motion graphics video company

Thanks!

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz