Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Christian Möllmann
sakura698 Offline

16.12.2019 03:52
season drew an announced crowd of 44,031. ... Antworten

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Timberwolves Jerseys China . -- Jaye Marie Green pushed her lead to seven strokes Friday in the LPGA Tour qualifying tournament and Mi Rim Lee jumped to second with a course-record round. The 19-year-old Green, from Boca Raton, birdied the final two holes for a bogey-free 6-under 66 in windy conditions on LPGA Internationals Jones Course. She had a 20-under 196 total, a record for three rounds since the event became a 90-hole event. "I think being where I was at 14 under to start the day, I was like, OK, just make it through the day. Lets put that behind you," Green said. "My goal was to get to 20 under before Sunday and it was cool that I did that today. So, that was nice." The 23-year-old Lee, from South Korea, had a 61 to break the Jones Course record of 62 that Green set Wednesday. Tied for 25th entering the day, Lee had an eagle, 10 birdies and a bogey. "Putter was good today," said Lee, a regular on the Korean LPGA who won the 2012 Korean Womens Open. "First day and second day, not so much. I hit some really close for tap-ins. It was nice." The top 20 after the final round Sunday will earn Category 12 status, Nos. 21-45 and ties will receive membership in Category 17, and the other players who make the 72-hole cut will get Symetra Tour status. Green was 29th on the Symetra Tour money list this year. Tiffany Joh was third at 10 under after a 70 on the Jones Course. "One of my first Q-schools I think it was sleeting in the final round," Joh said. "You just never know what youre going to get this week. You just kind of have to go out there and not put too many expectations on yourself as far as numbers go and just try to do the best you can." Amy Anderson, the 21-year-old former North Dakota State star who won a record 20 college titles, was 9 under after a 70 on the Jones Course. South Koreas Seon Hwa Lee, a four-time winner on the LPGA Tour, and Kathleen Ekey were 8 under. Lee had a 72, and Ekey shot 69 -- both on the Jones Course. Lorie Kane, the 48-year-old Canadian who has four LPGA Tour victories, was tied for 58th at 2 over after a 73 on the Jones Course. Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, also shot a 73 on the Jones Course. She was tied for 107th at 7 over. Pooh Richardson Jersey . The Major League Soccer teams were scheduled to play on Saturday night, but their game was rescheduled after Stu Tudor was hit during a pregame storm. The 54-year-old lieutenant in the Columbus Fire Department is in critical condition in the intensive care unit of the Ohio State Medical Center. Jarrett Culver Jersey . Or maybe he already did. Clark hit his first homer, Wily Peralta pitched into the seventh inning, and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Miami Marlins 4-1 Wednesday night. https://www.cheaptimberwolves.com/520j-rashad-mccants-jersey-timberwolves.html . Blatter also told reporters Saturday after meeting with Qatars emir that the decision to award the tournament to the desert nation is "not reversible." There have been calls to move the tournament because of Qatars intense heat.BALTIMORE -- The Drew Hutchison Road Show enjoyed another successful stop, this time at Camden Yards in front of an unappreciative sellout crowd. Hutchison scattered six hits over seven innings in another sparkling outing on the road, and the Toronto Blue Jays got a two-run homer from Juan Francisco in a 4-0 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Friday night. Hutchison (5-4) struck out three, walked none and permitted only one runner past second base. The right-hander is 1-3 with an 8.72 ERA at home and 4-1 with a 1.79 ERA on the road. "Its just worked out that way so far. Its kind of one of those things," Hutchison said of his imbalanced record. "I havent had many starts at home, so that might be part of it. But the rest of that, I could really care less as long as were going out there and giving the team a chance to win." Especially against the Orioles. Hutchison is 2-0 with a 1.16 ERA in five career starts against Baltimore. "Hes pretty good against some other people," Orioles manager Buck Showalter noted. Hutchison outpitched Ubaldo Jimenez (2-8), who allowed two runs and three hits in six innings but fell to 0-6 at home. "I was able to hang in for the team," Jimenez said. "I was able to at least get a quality start." The difference was Franciscos 11th home run, a second-inning drive into the Baltimore bullpen following a walk to Brett Lawrie. After Hutchison retired three straight batters in the seventh following a leadoff double by J.J. Hardy, a thunderstorm stopped play for 21 minutes. When play resumed, Toronto scored twice in the eighth off Tommy Hunter on a wild pitch and an RBI single by Jose Bautista. Blue Jays reliever Brett Cecil left with a groin injury in the eighth inning. He was replaced by Dustin McGowan, who got five outs for his first major league save. "Just right now it just feels kind of tight," Cecil said. The victory snapped a three-game skid for the AL East-leading Blue Jays, who had lost five of six while being outscored 29-9. "I felt like it was the toughest game to win all year, if you want to know the truth," Toronto manager John Gibbons said. "We didnt get many hits. We got the big home run, and of course we scratched out a couple late. Stitched Timberwolves Jerseys. ." Jimenez was seeking his first win at Camden Yards since signing a $50 million, four-year contract during the off-season. He walked five but, after Francisco homered, the right-hander did not give up another hit until Adam Lind singled off the right-field wall with two outs in the sixth. "Thats something that I need to still work on it," Jimenez said, referring to his walk total. "But I was good. I was OK." Orioles starters have allowed two runs or fewer in 12 of the last 15 games. Manny Machado had three hits for Baltimore, but the Orioles stranded nine and went 1 for 11 with runners in scoring position. The Blue Jays put runners on the corners with no outs in the first inning before Jimenez worked out of trouble. In the second, however, Francisco delivered Torontos major league leading 92nd home run. That ended the Jays run of four straight games without a homer and snapped Baltimores streak of 43 innings without allowing a long ball. It also marked the first time in nine games that Toronto scored first. After Baltimore loaded the bases with two outs in the fourth, Jonathan Schoop hit a fly to the warning track in centre field. "I thought I made a lot of really good pitches in that inning," Hutchison said. "They just happened to place a couple in a couple really good spots, and I was able to bear down and make a pitch to get out of it." Beginning with that out, Hutchison retired 10 of the final 11 batters he faced. NOTES: Baltimores fourth sellout of the season drew an announced crowd of 44,031. ... Orioles C Matt Wieters will have his ailing elbow examined by Dr. James Andrews on Monday, and season-ending surgery is a distinct possibility. "I hope we get some good news Monday, but we better prepare if its not," manager Buck Showalter said. Wieters has not played since May 10. ... Bud Norris (3-1, 2.38 ERA at home) starts for the Orioles on Saturday against Toronto and right-hander R.A. Dickey. ... Showalter said Machados suspension will not start this weekend, and it will likely go to the appeal process. Machado is challenging a five-game suspension for intentionally throwing his bat on the field. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz